86 hours of gaming in the past 2 weeks Watch

UrBusted
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by TajwarC)
I racked up about 53 days (yes that's actually correct) worth of playing time on COD MW2 *alone* and I turned out alright...I think. But yeah as long as you're exercising and not neglecting any other responsibilities its all good
Playstation now has a feature you can see time played on all games and oh boy
(Original post by ericl3ung)
I play way too much siege especially Ranked...
I usually play for about 30-60 hours per week
(Original post by Fatcookies)
I never play ranked lol i dont have a team 😂 so the randoms are always ****e
Youre missing out on so much, don't stress about rank. You can use moot to find a squad to play with. I play and do stupid **** on casual I wouldnt on ranked and it works out somehow. What console do you play on??
Fatcookies
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by UrBusted)
Playstation now has a feature you can see time played on all games and oh boy

Youre missing out on so much, don't stress about rank. You can use moot to find a squad to play with. I play and do stupid **** on casual I wouldnt on ranked and it works out somehow. What console do you play on??
I play on xbox but might get a ps4 soon. Lmaoo same but im a girl and my gamertag is my name so in ranked too often i get ppl being bare rude n assuming im ****e😂, casual is just chill
ozzyoscy
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ericl3ung)
Make your channel unique and different from other gaming channels.
(Original post by ozzyoscy)
You make it sound so easy.
yoursunshinexx
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Huckipity)
What can I do in the day then? I exercise and go out with friends sometimes, so there's not much else to do. A lot of people go on their phones or watch Netflix for hours which I don't do so I guess I spend that time on my Pc.
read a book, meditate, cook, play some sports bro there's millions of things to do
aw150
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It works out at about 5.9 hours a day which I know is a lot, but is it at the point where it's excessive? It is the summer holidays after all, and I don't use my phone or watch much YouTube. I play this much whilst having enough time to occasionally go out with friends and go to the gym every other day so I'm not sat inside all day. Do I need to play less
Those are rookie numbers.
-Eirlys-
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It works out at about 5.9 hours a day which I know is a lot, but is it at the point where it's excessive? It is the summer holidays after all, and I don't use my phone or watch much YouTube. I play this much whilst having enough time to occasionally go out with friends and go to the gym every other day so I'm not sat inside all day. Do I need to play less
I would say that's excessive. Whenever I play, I can play for 3-6 hours, but that isn't every day, it may be once or twice a week. If you're going to game every day, limit it to 2-3 hours or at least give yourself a bit of a break every couple of hours. Get up, stretch, have something to eat and drink. I sometimes set an alarm on my phone to limit my gaming or to have a break. Time can go so fast!
JMcGarry00
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I think I've done like 14 hours a day😂😂
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
ElNiñoo
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Rookie numbers.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (180)
12.78%
Excited (116)
8.24%
Worried (264)
18.75%
Terrified (328)
23.3%
Meh (113)
8.03%
Confused (33)
2.34%