Sarah1085
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi there!

Does anyone who have an ankle tattoo? Is it very painful? I researched and found that ankle tattoos are one of the most painful ones. However, I still want to see other people's opinion.

Also, any tips on how to reduce pain during tattooing?
Finally, does anyone know a good tattoo place in London?

Any help and advice is appreciated
Last edited by Sarah1085; 3 months ago
Breeee
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Is this your first tattoo?
Sarah1085
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
No, I have one already on my inner wrist
Breeee
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Sarah1085)
No, I have one already on my inner wrist
Oh okay.
Imo, they dont hurt that bad. People are always saying tattoos hurt like crazy, but they really dont.
You can ask for numbing cream, but most tattooist dont recommend using it unless you need to. Also just make sure youve ate and drank properly beforehand to stop you from feeling ill from blood loss. Distraction can be good too, just concentrate on something Other than whats getting done for example listening to music.
Cant help you with a london tattooist sorry, but just carry on researching it; see reviews, go in and enquire to places, look at the work theyve they, ask your friends who theyve had done theirs

Hope ive helped
Last edited by Breeee; 3 months ago
CrazyKittenLady
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I have 2 on my ankle, one on the outside and one on the inside, the outside one didn't hurt to much at all if anything it was really relaxing but for some reason I found the inside of my ankle really painful.

Inside...
Name:  IMG_20190914_162756.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  237.8 KB

Outside...
Name:  00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190719182914683_COVER.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  66.3 KB
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (89)
66.42%
No (45)
33.58%

Watched Threads