letsgotothehop
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I just got into the NFTS. I've read a bunch of things about it online, some people say it's really good and other people says it's terrible. When I went there, it seemed nice and the staff were friendly. I met one former student who is now working on a major Hollywood production. That's about all I know.

Does anyone go here/is anyone about to go here? What do you know about it if so? There isn't much information about it online, apart from its own website.
Last edited by letsgotothehop; 1 year ago
priyankachoudary
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I started researching about Universities/colleges around the UK for about 4 months now. Every person I connected with talks about NFTS. The one good thing is you get to meet a lot of industry professionals(that's some great contacts you can make)and they are well equipped. I was too late by the time I could apply and hence missed my chance to that film school. However, I looked into other and am currently waiting to hear from them. Let me know which others you looked into!
SpacePatroFan189
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hate to dig up an old thread, but how are you getting on there OP? I'm only in my second year of uni, so have quite a way to go before I'm eligible but it's one option I'm keeping in mind...
sahilspatel9
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by letsgotothehop)
I just got into the NFTS. I've read a bunch of things about it online, some people say it's really good and other people says it's terrible. When I went there, it seemed nice and the staff were friendly. I met one former student who is now working on a major Hollywood production. That's about all I know.

Does anyone go here/is anyone about to go here? What do you know about it if so? There isn't much information about it online, apart from its own website.
Hi! Did you go to NFTS then?

I want to get into it but I don't know what kind of portfolio they expect. Can you fill me on that, please? What was on your portfolio and what do they expect from us?

Thank you. Cheers!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (643)
33.49%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (813)
42.34%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.69%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.48%

Watched Threads