Height 😒 Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am 1.70m (5ft6.9) and weight 68.80kg at the age of 16. I am healthy and I play semi professional football, I drink a lot of milk and I stretch. I do a lot of press ups (50 reps x 2-4) I don’t get that much sleep maybe 5-8 hours max, but however I am still one of the shortest in my age group it’s embarrassing as even the youngers are about 5ft11+ my Father is 5ft10 and Mother 5ft3 but my siblings are all growing, my little brother who is 11 is gaining me and my brother who is 19 is increasing rapidly. What wrong is it my press ups cos I’m quiet muscular but I don’t light weights or go gym just press ups. Or is it my lack of sleep? What is going on😭
SuperHuman98
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You are 16 don’t worry. Guys only stop growing after 21. You will likely be a similar height to your father if not maybe a bit taller.

You should be sleeping 8 hours tho and eating enough
Dunya
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
They say the hormone that makes you grow is primarily released when you're sleeping.

https://www.tuck.com/sleep-hgh/
CuriousShinigami
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Not to 'brag' but I'm only 5ft 3in :lol: You aren't that small really... being short can actually benefit you in certain sports
You might be lucky and have more room to grow but height is largely dependent on your genes. So your siblings may have been given genes that mean they will be taller than you - that's just down to luck. It sounds like you aren't limited in terms of nutrients or anything... so if you may have to learn to deal with your height.

I stopped growing at about 14 and I remember being fairly average until the boys had their growth spurts. Even used to be taller than my boyfriend but now he obviously grew up and by the end of school I was pretty much on the small side compared to my peers. I'm over it now and take it in my stride
I am 1.70m (5ft6.9) and weight 68.80kg at the age of 16. I am healthy and I play semi professional football, I drink a lot of milk and I stretch. I do a lot of press ups (50 reps x 2-4) I don’t get that much sleep maybe 5-8 hours max, but however I am still one of the shortest in my age group it’s embarrassing as even the youngers are about 5ft11+ my Father is 5ft10 and Mother 5ft3 but my siblings are all growing, my little brother who is 11 is gaining me and my brother who is 19 is increasing rapidly. What wrong is it my press ups cos I’m quiet muscular but I don’t light weights or go gym just press ups. Or is it my lack of sleep? What is going on😭
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I sleep like this, 5hrs and 8mins then I wake up and then fall back asleep for another 4hrs. Overall that’s 9hrs do I still grow !
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I sleep like this, 5hrs and 8mins then I wake up and then fall back asleep for another 4hrs. Overall that’s 9hrs do I still grow !
Nope sorry🤮🥴😫😵
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (162)
24.66%
Pop (162)
24.66%