Health and social care Btec level 3 Watch

dyanijo
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I'm hopefully starting health and social care level 3 in September, that's if I pass my gcses, I want to know anyone who has done it and how you felt about it and what sort of stuff do you get taught , I know a little but not a whole lot about the course. I'm hoping to take it to university and do children's nursing so anyway I can up my grades in it
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Evans26
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
There is alot of work to do, but if you're determined you'll do it! It's so enjoyable, and there is so much to learn.

My biggest advice, dont rely on resubmissions to get your grades - hit every distinction first time if you can! (Incase you're not sure, usually you hand in an assignment, and get it back after being marked for a resubmission, where you get the chance to achieve the grade if you havent already)

I'd definitely buy the pearsons level 3 books (there are 2) which basically give you every answer to your assignment!

Best of luck Xx
dyanijo
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Evans26)
There is alot of work to do, but if you're determined you'll do it! It's so enjoyable, and there is so much to learn.

My biggest advice, dont rely on resubmissions to get your grades - hit every distinction first time if you can! (Incase you're not sure, usually you hand in an assignment, and get it back after being marked for a resubmission, where you get the chance to achieve the grade if you havent already)

I'd definitely buy the pearsons level 3 books (there are 2) which basically give you every answer to your assignment!

Best of luck Xx
Thank you ever so much !! Xx
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Saras98
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Don’t worry u don’t need to know much now as everything will be covered in class. Make sure u attend every lesson and make note of everything before hand.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (167)
13.11%
Excited (111)
8.71%
Worried (232)
18.21%
Terrified (298)
23.39%
Meh (102)
8.01%
Confused (32)
2.51%