The Student Room Group

my lecturer is eough to turn straight girls gay

so erm, its got to the point I can finally say im bi, but could it be more.. I mean to even have any intimacy with my kids dad now ( we aren't together but im not the kind to just jump another for the hell of it.) I find I have to be thinking of HER, that one tutor that every boy in the class ants and the only one that's ever made me question wether im meant to be on th straight line or the bi or more line.. I kinda told her how I felt back in 2012 before I left my 1st uni- got cancer will travel kinda deal... she was happy to find out the uni accepted me back in septemeber, only problem is I accepted an offer from my home town uni 100 miles away logistical childcare reasons- single parent issues- I haven't told her yet, im kinda hoping she follows me but yeah like that's gonna happen, anyway the question is: where do I fit in, as I can only go near him if im thinking of her im only excited if im thinking of her- this is madness right??? tbh i don't even want to go there but its better than nowt but it just don't feel right- feels like im cheating on someone im not even with?
Original post by clearheels
so erm, its got to the point I can finally say im bi, but could it be more.. I mean to even have any intimacy with my kids dad now ( we aren't together but im not the kind to just jump another for the hell of it.) I find I have to be thinking of HER, that one tutor that every boy in the class ants and the only one that's ever made me question wether im meant to be on th straight line or the bi or more line.. I kinda told her how I felt back in 2012 before I left my 1st uni- got cancer will travel kinda deal... she was happy to find out the uni accepted me back in septemeber, only problem is I accepted an offer from my home town uni 100 miles away logistical childcare reasons- single parent issues- I haven't told her yet, im kinda hoping she follows me but yeah like that's gonna happen, anyway the question is: where do I fit in, as I can only go near him if im thinking of her im only excited if im thinking of her- this is madness right??? tbh i don't even want to go there but its better than nowt but it just don't feel right- feels like im cheating on someone im not even with?

Sounds like you need to reconsider the relationship you're in. It isn't fair on him to be with someone who doesn't really want to be with him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending