?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
What clothing always stays fashionable?
Neha Shukla
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
With the generations passed and the years that have gone by, the definition of fashion has changed quite a lot. The trends have changed so much that it is hard for a commoner to keep a track of the same. In fact, so many trends have already been incorporated in the industry that you would find that the long-ago trends have started to make a comeback in the fashion industry.
So, talking about the clothing options that have stayed fashionable, there are few options which are there in my notice. They are mentioned below.

Trench Coats: As it goes, the trench coat first became popular during World War 1 after originally being developed for the British military. And the classic design is not too dissimilar to what is now recognized by many as the traditional trench coat - double breasted with slotted pockets, an adaptable collar, and four buttons. Elements of the original trench coat design that were created for practicality, are now just included for style. Different designers now re-create the trench coat to provide a range of different features around the same style. Indeed, fashionistas can now choose from double breasted or single breasted, cropped or full length, belted and even wax-coated. The Burberry trench coats have been quite the popular options that you can take a look at.

Denim jeans: Talking about denim jeans, you can actually go a long way down in history. For many, the '80s was the era of denim. A time when it was okay, and even encouraged, to ""double denim"", and when tight was right. For others, the acid wash '90s springs to mind, with rips, tears, and a pair of Converse All-Stars to boot. Of course, in recent years, denim has evolved yet again, and European influence is seen to be spreading across the world, with dark denim jeans inside high riding boots, providing elegance and a uniquely tailored look. You can find jeans by brands like Diesel, True Religion and others.

Well, these are the best most fashionable pieces of clothing in history.
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Wear things that fit properly and go together, and don't wear assless chaps. Follow these rules and you're guaranteed to look alright.
Alexty28
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Denim- if its jackets or jeans, it always works.
Owenbrothers
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Nehru jackets have made a huge comeback in menswear. They are considered Internationally the most trending piece of fashion for men.
SmgCozy
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Denims jacket or jeans
Vintage
chrisharrison
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yes denims are evergreen and have managed to stay in trend forever now. You can also add leather jackets to this category.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (163)
14.53%
I'm not sure (51)
4.55%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (330)
29.41%
I have already dropped out (33)
2.94%
I'm not a current university student (545)
48.57%

Watched Threads