The Student Room Group

Will I be able to survive a llb law degree?

I will be going to either city or SOAS university to study a LLB law degree. I’m a bit anxious on whether I will struggle or if I will be fine. Also I’m going to need a new laptop for university shall I buy a MacBook Air?
Yeah, you fit in with all the other impressionable kids with their overpriced tech.
Original post by Rahmaaa123
I will be going to either city or SOAS university to study a LLB law degree. I’m a bit anxious on whether I will struggle or if I will be fine. Also I’m going to need a new laptop for university shall I buy a MacBook Air?

Are you likely to get the required grades for these unis? Because if you can achieve the grades they are asking for, they obviously believe that you will be able to cope with the academic challenges of the course.
Reply 3
No as I’ve had a few windows laptop they don’t generally last very long and I don’t want my computer to die on me before i finish my degree.
Reply 4
Original post by harrysbar
Are you likely to get the required grades for these unis? Because if you can achieve the grades they are asking for, they obviously believe that you will be able to cope with the academic challenges of the course.

Yeah I should be getting the grades needed it’s just that because it’s a law degree I’m quite anxious but it should be fine.
Reply 5
Yeah this is one of the reasons why I want a MacBook Air it’s very easy to travel with as I will be traveling on the London Underground
Original post by Rahmaaa123
Yeah I should be getting the grades needed it’s just that because it’s a law degree I’m quite anxious but it should be fine.

I think it's normal to have nerves but you must have decent A level predictions to have got offers from SOAS and City?
I'm sure you'll be fine, but I suppose that's a little bit of an empty statement given that you haven't given much context.

Is there anything in particular you're worried about?
Reply 8
Unlikely... it has a 60% mortality rate, lol.
Original post by Vinny C
Unlikely... it has a 60% mortality rate, lol.

What does?
Original post by harrysbar
What does?

Apple products.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending