cosmoserdean
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I am having a really hard time deciding between studying Artificial Intelligence BSc at Manchester or Computer Science at Warwick. I am an international applicant. I can't tell which course is better academically. Also, I am interested in finding out more about living in Manchester or Warwick's campus respectively.
Unknown.45
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
artificial intelligence bsc you'll learn about artificial intelligence and how to make such algorithms and apps with that feature whereas computer science you'll learn about that like Programming

Networking

Professional Practice

Database Design and Development

Security

Managing a Successful Computing Project

Software Development Lifecycles

Website Design and Development
Computing Research Project

Business Intelligence

Information Security Management

System Analysis and Design

Emerging Technologies

and

Cloud Computing

Network Management

Artificial Intelligence

User Experience and Interface Design
cosmoserdean
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Thank you for your answer, but I am mostly trying to compare the two universities not the courses.
Aleiya
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I faced this exact choice! Originally I picked Warwick because they are both similar acadameically I didn't make it into Warwick and went through clearing/foundation year to go to Manchester and it was the best thing that ever happened to me! Manchester, socially, is a billion times better than Warwick being the 2nd biggest city in the UK and this also applies to Computer Science because of all the connections the uni gets from places like Media City and all the big tech companies. I would pick Manny purely for the social life.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (91)
38.24%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (25)
10.5%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (18)
7.56%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (57)
23.95%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (30)
12.61%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (17)
7.14%

Watched Threads