Brexit-related extremist advocates for murder of prominent politician Watch

LiberOfLondon
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I was browsing the Interwebs (as you do) when I saw this lovely example of the tolerance and peace shown to all mankind by the erm… more devout supporters of the European Union.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Richardno...87869337182208
(in case the cowardly bigot deletes it/accessibility for the blind: a picture of Nigel Farage taken through a rifle scope with the caption ”As a patriot, would you pull the trigger”)
nulli tertius
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by LiberOfLondon)
I was browsing the Interwebs (as you do) when I saw this lovely example of the tolerance and peace shown to all mankind by the erm… more devout supporters of the European Union.

(in case the cowardly bigot deletes it/accessibility for the blind: a picture of Nigel Farage taken through a rifle scope with the caption ”As a patriot, would you pull the trigger”)
I gain the impression that the terrorist arrest in Suffolk at the weekend was of a man more familiar with a pork pie than a burka.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
LiberOfLondon
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by nulli tertius)
I gain the impression that the terrorist arrest in Suffolk at the weekend was of a man more familiar with a pork pie than a burka.
Come again?
Wired_1800
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago

Advocating the murder of Nigel Farage is wrong. We don't talk about this enough. People are focussed on the actions and comments of Brexiteers, but fail to see the aggression and violence advocated by Remainers.
nulli tertius
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Come again?
There has been a terrorist arrest in Suffolk. It seems that it is more likely that this is connected with UK politics rather than Islamic extremism.
z-hog
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
The world makes much more sense when put against a mirror, among other things it reveals the self-proclaimed beautiful people as the dregs of society in real terms. I've come to regard modern leftism as a mental issue, it would be impossible not to.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (214)
12.6%
Excited (156)
9.18%
Worried (305)
17.95%
Terrified (378)
22.25%
Meh (163)
9.59%
Confused (37)
2.18%