What are part time degrees at BCU like? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I want to want to do a part time MA, what is the timetable like? Are the deadlines the same as a full time MA or is each module longer?
Birmingham City University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I want to want to do a part time MA, what is the timetable like? Are the deadlines the same as a full time MA or is each module longer?
Hi Anonymous!

With our part-time MA's you do the same and modules as you would on the full-time course, but it will take two years to complete rather than the one year full-time. So yes each module will be longer so that you have the same amount of time to complete the work.

I hope that helps, let us know if you have more questions!

Lydia
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by Birmingham City University)
Hi Anonymous!

With our part-time MA's you do the same and modules as you would on the full-time course, but it will take two years to complete rather than the one year full-time. So yes each module will be longer so that you have the same amount of time to complete the work.

I hope that helps, let us know if you have more questions!

Lydia
Oh so the modules are spread out through the two years meaning you have more time to do the work than you would on a full time MA?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 24 Nov '19

what's your favourite season?

Summer (62)
32.8%
Spring (35)
18.52%
Autumn/Fall (46)
24.34%