richard10012
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have a fake email account that I use to send to companies and ask them about brexit and opportunities after brexit. I use this fake account so they do not think I am weird. The problem I have is sent an email using a fake email but signed off using my real name. What do I do if the company replied?
Hoc est Bellum
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You shouldn't worry about them thinking you are weird. It seems like there is not much you can do at this point. I don't know what your surname is, but assuming that your first name is 'Richard', I think it is safe to say that there could be two people with the same name. Also, i doubt that they would care about what your doing and not remember your name.
(Original post by richard10012)
I have a fake email account that I use to send to companies and ask them about brexit and opportunities after brexit. I use this fake account so they do not think I am weird. The problem I have is sent an email using a fake email but signed off using my real name. What do I do if the company replied?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (149)
60.08%
I don't have everything I need (99)
39.92%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed