The Student Room Group

Trying to find out Move-in date for Cambridge St John's college asap

Hi everyone!
I've gotten accepted to study Engineering at St John's starting this autumn at undergraduate level. Does anyone know what the move-in date is for 2019, or where to find it? I've checked the college website and I don't think they say it there. My parents need to get a travel visa to help me move; it will take a while and they need to know the time frame. Thanks guys!
Original post by Elizaveta_Potem
Hi everyone!
I've gotten accepted to study Engineering at St John's starting this autumn at undergraduate level. Does anyone know what the move-in date is for 2019, or where to find it? I've checked the college website and I don't think they say it there. My parents need to get a travel visa to help me move; it will take a while and they need to know the time frame. Thanks guys!

It's likely to be the weekend of 28th/29th September, contact these guys to confirm though

Email: [email protected]
Tel: 01223 338703
Original post by Elizaveta_Potem
Hi everyone!

Contact the college as international freshers often have the option of moving in before the rest of the students.
Usually, yes, but this year Term doesn't start until the 8th October. Just call the College and ask them :smile:
Original post by threeportdrift
It's likely to be the weekend of 28th/29th September, contact these guys to confirm though

Email: [email protected]
Tel: 01223 338703
Original post by EHamilton
Usually, yes, but this year Term doesn't start until the 8th October. Just call the College and ask them :smile:

I thought the same, but I checked with my College and they said 28th/29th, Matriculation on the 4th. I agree that gives far more time than usual, which is why I suggested checking with St Johns, as other Colleges might do it differently - especially as it would stagger arrivals and traffic!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending