Higher Apprentiships/Degree Apprenticeship Watch

Q and A
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi,
I am in the last year of college and now focusing on finding an Apprenticeship rather than going uni and being in debt. just to avoid the concept and the liability it puts me in. could someone kindly give me advice on this.

Also, which companies offer good apprenticeship in the field of business and acounting. Anything in the region of this field will be suitable for me.
Thanks
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Hoc est Bellum
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi, it's a smart idea doing an apprenticeship - but be ready to work late, work when your friends are off etc. I would recommend applying to banks (if you are willing to put in the work), try HSBC, Barclays, JP Morgan etc. You can go on the gov.uk apprenticeship finder website which can help you search for an apprenticeship.
(Original post by Q and A)
Hi,
I am in the last year of college and now focusing on finding an Apprenticeship rather than going uni and being in debt. just to avoid the concept and the liability it puts me in. could someone kindly give me advice on this.

Also, which companies offer good apprenticeship in the field of business and acounting. Anything in the region of this field will be suitable for me.
Thanks
Q and A
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Gerbler)
Hi, it's a smart idea doing an apprenticeship - but be ready to work late, work when your friends are off etc. I would recommend applying to banks (if you are willing to put in the work), try HSBC, Barclays, JP Morgan etc. You can go on the gov.uk apprenticeship finder website which can help you search for an apprenticeship.
Hi,
I am willing to put myself forward and will look into some of these banking industries and see what their have on offer. Thank you by the way
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (65)
14.32%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (70)
15.42%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (87)
19.16%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (183)
40.31%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (21)
4.63%
No particular grades needed (28)
6.17%