The Student Room Group

Medicine studies

Sir,i am belong to a poor family, so i need study visa and scholarship for my studies. I have passed my Intermediate pre-medical and got 83% marks. I have a dream to get medicine studies in Oxford. Please help me. Thanks
Did you apply for it?
To study medicine at Oxford as an international you will need a LOT of money to cover the fees. There are extremely few scholarships. The most likely place to get a full scholarship for medicine, is probably your own country's government.

You apply via UCAS. Google.
(edited 4 years ago)
Assuming ur an international student, I would defo look more into the scholarships available. It’s extremely expensive and money shouldn’t be a barrier to whatever you want to do but unfortunately it will burden you a lot.
Original post by ahmedsiddque
Sir,i am belong to a poor family, so i need study visa and scholarship for my studies. I have passed my Intermediate pre-medical and got 83% marks. I have a dream to get medicine studies in Oxford. Please help me. Thanks

I think that you have to get chosen for a scholarship, but you can apply for a grant which can give you a free degree and £10,000

Quick Reply

Latest