What LNAT essay questions did you get for your LNAT test?

Watch
Sterling Falcone
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
I want to compile different past essay questions to practise writing!
Arisapo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I don’t think most will be able to remember the exact wording of their question — online you can find plenty though and enough to keep you occupied.

In all honesty if you do any essay based subjects at A-Level, it shouldn’t really be any issue.
username3917068
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
It was either about cars and licenses or why tax avoidance should also be illegal just like tax evasion is. I remember doing both vividly.

Btw: no point doing this. Plenty of resources to keep u occupied. Or make up your own questions lol
Last edited by username3917068; 8 months ago
Sterling Falcone
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by Lady Jamie)
It was something about cars. And I remember comparing cars to guns. Or criminalising cars or something Edit: Ahhh I can’t remember and it’s pissing me off so much. I will try to remember it and edit.

Btw: no point doing this. Plenty of resources to keep u occupied. Or make up your own questions lol
I am trying to make up my own questions, but I figured it would be nice to know some past questions.
J Papi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Something about whether to introduce consent classes at school? (if it was university, it would be too easy)
username3917068
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by JohanGRK)
Something about whether to introduce consent classes at school? (if it was university, it would be too easy)
Had to search up what a consent class is.

I would have written about optional modules if I had to guess in the exam (like requiring a student’s consent before teaching them).
Last edited by username3917068; 8 months ago
username4889668
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Something about global warming, it was some terrible statement and I had to agree or disagree. There doesn’t seem to be much point doing this though because I doubt anyone would remember the exact question.
Notoriety
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I've lived a life and a half since then. I don't bloody remember.
J Papi
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Lady Jamie)
Had to search up what a consent class is.

I would have written about optional modules if I had to guess in the exam (like requiring a student’s consent before teaching them).
you're an embarrassment to feminism, gender equality, etc.
tenacity
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
'Is there a moral imperative for people with known serious hereditary conditions not to have children?' is the one I chose.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (112)
28%
No (288)
72%

Watched Threads