£ slumps 10% as Boris directly leads to inflation Watch

Burton Bridge
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by imlikeahermit)
On an unrelated note, let me make it absolutely clear that in the first instance, no deal is the worst thing that could happen, however, past that, any deal is close to just as bad. The best deal for this country is to pull the plug, and to remain as part of the EU. We have pissed away billions on preparing for this which could have been spent elsewhere.
That's not an answer so I will ask you for a third time:

Please explain how its 'a load of ****'

Is it not true these MPs voted for for the referendum and Article 50?

Is it not true these MPs claim they wish to remain in the CU, SM and CM?

Is it not true these MPs voted against a deal which delivered remaining in the CU and SM?

Is is not true that the frustration of the process has made no deal a possibility?

Or maybe you feel Brexit uncertainty has not caused any economic harm?

It's on copy paste so feel free to insult me and divert away, I'm sure you wish to back yourself up in other ways other than personal attack. If you ignore explaining you're crass statements regarding me again I'll just repost this again
imlikeahermit
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Burton Bridge)
That's not an answer so I will ask you for a third time:

Is it not true these MPs voted against a deal which delivered remaining in the CU and SM?

Is is not true that the frustration of the process has made no deal a possibility?

It's on copy paste so feel free to insult me and divert away, I'm sure you wish to back yourself up in other ways other than personal attack. If you ignore explaining you're crass statements regarding me again I'll just repost this again
Lmao, I’d you’d bothered to look in where I quoted you you would have seen my answers in bold... Typical brexiteer, can’t see what’s right in front of them...
Burton Bridge
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Lmao, I’d you’d bothered to look in where I quoted you you would have seen my answers in bold... Typical brexiteer, can’t see what’s right in front of them...
Laugh away, it was not an answer to any of my questions, it was Mearly an unfounded opinion.

That's not an answer so I will ask you for a forth time:

imlikeahermit
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Laugh away, it was not an answer to any of my questions, it was Mearly an unfounded opinion.

That's not an answer so I will ask you for a forth time:

Are you ****ing blind or what? Look at the quotes, not what I wrote underneath...
Burton Bridge
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Are you ****ing blind or what? Look at the quotes, not what I wrote underneath...
Ooh potty mouth, you have not answered any of my questions and you know you haven't

That's not an answer so I will ask you for a fifth time:

imlikeahermit
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ooh potty mouth, you have not answered any of my questions and you know you haven't

That's not an answer so I will ask you for a fifth time:

If you can’t be arsed to click on see more on the quotations then **** off and don’t quote me again. I’ve answered your questions, you don’t like it, **** off.
Burton Bridge
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you can’t be arsed to click on see more on the quotations then **** off and don’t quote me again. I’ve answered your questions, you don’t like it, **** off.
Ooh potty mouth, you don't have to click see more because I've not quoted it because you have not directly answered the below questions and you know you haven't.

That's not an answer so I will ask you for a sixth time:

Last edited by Burton Bridge; 1 month ago
imlikeahermit
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ooh potty mouth, you don't have to click see more because I've not quoted it because you have not directly answered the below questions and you know you haven't.

That's not an answer so I will ask you for a sixth time:

I give up. I’ve answered your questions in the quotes, if you looked you’d find them. I’m not having this ridiculous argument anymore. Your embarrassing yourself by not accepting that I’ve answered you’re questions, one by one, you either can’t find my answers, or you have no reply to them. It’s one or the other.
Burton Bridge
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I give up. I’ve answered your questions in the quotes, if you looked you’d find them. I’m not having this ridiculous argument anymore. Your embarrassing yourself by not accepting that I’ve answered you’re questions, one by one, you either can’t find my answers, or you have no reply to them. It’s one or the other.
The only answer you gave was

'The best deal for this country is to pull the plug, and to remain as part of the EU.'

This does not answer my question is it true MPs voted for for the referendum and Article 50? For example, you know what's coming. Refocuing the debate. This is going to be hard graft because there are other points later coming if I ever get a reply which are far more complex than these simple questions
imlikeahermit
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The only answer you gave was

'The best deal for this country is to pull the plug, and to remain as part of the EU.'

This does not answer my question is it true MPs voted for for the referendum and Article 50? For example, you know what's coming. Refocuing the debate. This is going to be hard graft because there are other points later coming if I ever get a reply which are far more complex than these simple questions
Look at the original post where I quoted you. Look in the quotes. Are you actually kidding me? Jesus wept this is embarrassing for you...
Burton Bridge
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Look at the original post where I quoted you. Look in the quotes. Are you actually kidding me? Jesus wept this is embarrassing for you...
I cannot see any answers on my screen, for the love of the Lord, just answer the bloody questions if you have already answered copy paste them
imlikeahermit
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I cannot see any answers on my screen, for the love of the Lord, just answer the bloody questions if you have already answered copy paste them
Just look inside the quotes. Again, Jesus wept.
Burton Bridge
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Just look inside the quotes. Again, Jesus wept.
There is nothing there! This is graft... OK ok what post number?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (15)
9.8%
Disagree (10)
6.54%
Neither agree or disagree (50)
32.68%
Agree (58)
37.91%
Strongly Agree (20)
13.07%

Watched Threads