Jdidbdjsks
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Does anyone have an accommodation in central london, ensuite room, which you don't need and want to rent.
Abigail_95
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Jdidbdjsks)
Does anyone have an accommodation in central london, ensuite room, which you don't need and want to rent.
Hi I have a Canalview Self Contained Studio (£249 a week) in West London postcode is W10 5BN available from August 31st 2019 to 29th August 2020 (can renewal with the company if you want). Go on Kensal Green Garrow Homes for students and look at the junior Canalview that’s what I have and I can take you for a viewing as well. Contact me if your are interested.
dsaunders97
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have a tenancy at mannequin house that you could take over, if you’re interested?
GIftNasinda
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yes very much interested. How do I get the details please?
Yalong
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Jdidbdjsks)
I have a room in Station Court London for about 185pound a week. It is a full-year booking, that means it will last 51 weeks, starting from september the 14th, so all in all 9450 pounds the year. It includes a kitchen pack with 20 items such as pots, plates etc. and a bedding pack. Commuting to London centre will take about 20min. If you are interested, you can take over my tenancy agreement, which would help me a lot, as I would have to pay the full rent even though I won't be living there. Feel free to ask for any further information!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (740)
33.9%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (929)
42.56%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (417)
19.1%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (97)
4.44%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed