BDO graduate program assessment centre shortlist Watch

geocpar
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi there,

I've applied to BDO Financial Services Audit graduate scheme and passed all the stages until now, but have been told they are still shortlisting for assessment centers. Is anyone else in the same boat?

Does anyone have an idea how long BDO usually takes to shortlist?
shadowdweller
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by geocpar)
Hi there,

I've applied to BDO Financial Services Audit graduate scheme and passed all the stages until now, but have been told they are still shortlisting for assessment centers. Is anyone else in the same boat?

Hi, sorry you've not had any responses to this yet - just giving it a quick bump, so hopefully someone will be along soon

I've not had any experience with BDO, but generally speaking it can take a few weeks if not longer for companies to shortlist for grad schemes!
arsenal123!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi there,

With my application, I had to wait a few weeks before I could accept an A/C date. I think they are scarce on A/Cs atm!

Hope this helps
yinksss
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi there,

Hi, I am in the same boat too! have you heard from them?
yinksss
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi there,

Hi, I am in the same boat too! I initially got a date but it got cancelled so I'm back in the waiting game. I've been waiting for three weeks now. Have you heard from them?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (201)
23.96%
Pop (208)
24.79%
Jazz (33)