Is this normal?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I keep switching between my ex and this other guy, every few weeks...I don't even have a reason why I do it maybe trying to find the right person to love idk...

Help! It's causing so much drama and hate
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You don't "find the right person to love". You either do or you don't, and the fact that you can't make up your mind between these two means that neither are the right person for you.

Do them both a favour and move on.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I keep switching between my ex and this other guy, every few weeks...I don't even have a reason why I do it maybe trying to find the right person to love idk...

Help! It's causing so much drama and hate
If you keep switching, they will both leave just choose the one who cares about you more
SlightlySummer
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
no it's not normal
username3890778
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
they’re humans, stop playing with their feelings. you don’t need to go back and forth to know which one is the right one. or maybe none of them are since you keep switching
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox)
You don't "find the right person to love". You either do or you don't, and the fact that you can't make up your mind between these two means that neither are the right person for you.

Do them both a favour and move on.
that's a very true point...
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
If its causing so much drama and hate then why do you keep doing it? Wouldn't speak to your ex, he's your ex for a reason. You don't find the "right person to love". You obviously don't love or even like either of them if you treat them like this. They aren't right for you, someone for you is out there somewhere!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (640)
33.51%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (806)
42.2%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.79%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.5%

Watched Threads