Pregnancy & Miscarriage - effect on A-Levels Watch

asianeyed
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I have recently been solo-travelling & had what I have been told by peers is a miscarriage while in China. I last had sex in late April, therefore I have unknowingly been pregnant during my study leave & A-Levels. What should I do? Are schools contactable during the Summer holidays? Can anything happen now it's almost August anyway?
JadeLeish46
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Sorry to hear that's happened to you.... what is it exactly you need clarifying? Don't mean to be rude but don't understand how the pregnancy effects your results, or do you mean if your grades are low because of what happened to you (mind elsewhere, ill etc). I think each college is different, mine was not contactable until results day. However you might be able to contact exam boards.
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by JadeLeish46)
Don't mean to be rude but don't understand how the pregnancy effects your results, or do you mean if your grades are low because of what happened to you (mind elsewhere, ill etc).
Exactly. If you didn't even notice you were pregnant (which you might not have been... just because your peers thought you had a miscarriage, doesn't mean you did), how could it possibly have affected your exam performance?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (21)
38.18%
No I don't (23)
41.82%
I work during the holidays (11)
20%

Watched Threads