The Student Room Group

The Indecisive Society

Scroll to see replies

ArchedEdge
Hai :biggrin:

Hiiiii Ed :biggrin: and hello to everyone else also :smile:
ArchedEdge
Ahh you have way more than us....private school gits :p:

We've got plans to build a new sixth form centre, including a totally new cantine for the whole school etc. But the school's already in debt so I dunno why they're already planning for a new building :s-smilie:

LOL most our stuff is broken already :p:
piece_by_piece
Hiiiii Ed :biggrin: and hello to everyone else also :smile:

hi Beita :woo:
trance addict
my school might get shut down

beat that :smile:

My old school nearly got shut down and my maths teacher was fired after results day. It was also next to a mental hospital and the other day a patient escaped who was a convicted rapist and was found camping in a tent next to my old school.

Beat that too. :yep:

Has it gone into special measures or something?
RoadWarrior
hi Beita :woo:

Hi Vivek :cool:
My school has names for the different buildings (and parts of the buildings) if that counts?
Fairlie, Main school, Breeze Hill, West wing, The Devisdale :cool:
Jessaay!
My old school nearly got shut down and my maths teacher was fired after results day. It was also next to a mental hospital and the other day a patient escaped who was a convicted rapist and was found camping in a tent next to my old school.

Beat that too. :yep:

Has it gone into special measures or something?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/7444059.stm

MOST SCHOOLS UNDER THREAT
Bristol 63%
Sandwell 60%
Manchester 57%
Barnsley 57%
NE Lincs 56%

im in sandwell
piece_by_piece
My school has names for the different buildings (and parts of the buildings) if that counts?
Fairlie, Main school, Breeze Hill, West wing, The Devisdale :cool:

so does mine :p: but I have no idea what the names are :rolleyes:
RoadWarrior
LOL most our stuff is broken already :p:

lol that'll happen to us no doubt

Have you seen the front of KGS?

Like a month after getting their new building with glass walls

Someone stoned it and they had to replace them all :biggrin:
Ooooh my college has different names for the buildings too. Named after nuns.

There's Mary Kelly, Marie Therese, Maureen Haverty...
I can't remember the rest :frown:

Mine wins just because it's named after residential nuns :p:
ArchedEdge
lol that'll happen to us no doubt

Have you seen the front of KGS?

Like a month after getting their new building with glass walls

Someone stoned it and they had to replace them all :biggrin:

:rofl: our new building has glass walls!

We got a new headmaster and he gave us all security cards to get into school, coz all our projectors were stolen :rolleyes: I lost mine straight away!
Everyone post a link to your schools? (/sixth forms/colleges) I'm curious to see what they're all like :biggrin:
piece_by_piece
Everyone post a link to your schools? (/sixth forms/colleges) I'm curious to see what they're all like :biggrin:

ooooh good idea. I'm nosey and bored! :biggrin:

here's mine: http://trinity-school.org/page_viewer.asp?category=Home&sid=1
http://www.tiffin.kingston.sch.uk/

And security cards? My school's not advanced enough to use stuff like that :frown:

Though the new planned cantine is supposedly going to use an electronic method of payment for meals, because currently we just use pieces of card laminated with little tokens which get cut off.....

what an outdated system.
piece_by_piece

"It is particularly noticeable that some Year 9 and Year 10 girls have very short skirts. If your daughter's skirt is not the regulation length, please purchase a new skirt." - Loooooooooool - Is that you Beita? :p:
ArchedEdge
http://www.tiffin.kingston.sch.uk/

And security cards? My school's not advanced enough to use stuff like that :frown:

Though the new planned cantine is supposedly going to use an electronic method of payment for meals, because currently we just use pieces of card laminated with little tokens which get cut off.....

what an outdated system.

:rofl: we already use a card to pay for food :p:
RoadWarrior
"It is particularly noticeable that some Year 9 and Year 10 girls have very short skirts. If your daughter's skirt is not the regulation length, please purchase a new skirt." - Loooooooooool - Is that you Beita? :p:

Hahaha. Very funny. That probably used to be me in Year 8, but then I got over it :p:
piece_by_piece
Hahaha. Very funny. That probably used to be me in Year 8, but then I got over it :p:

Lol, got over what? :wink: :p:

Quick Reply

Latest