The Indecisive Society

Scroll to see replies

ArchedEdge
Yes there really is one.
I walked past it at least 5 times today
haha

And there's a HSBC, and then another one right across the road

So it's not exactly anything big.

There's also a GAME in Bentalls on the second floor, then one up top on the third.

Weird but whatever floats their boats. :smile:

Ah well, my mind doesn't really stay focused on planet earth most of the time, so I probably just missed it. I'm really unsure of whether to get a job. The thing is, I've picked really annoying a levels which will require loads and loads and loads of time and never-ending reading (The summer work alone is the equivalent of a GCSE course), but I also would love to get a job.

It's a good thing I'm in the Indecisive SOciety because I can't make my mind up :frown:
Oldspeak
Ah well, my mind doesn't really stay focused on planet earth most of the time, so I probably just missed it. I'm really unsure of whether to get a job. The thing is, I've picked really annoying a levels which will require loads and loads and loads of time and never-ending reading (The summer work alone is the equivalent of a GCSE course), but I also would love to get a job.

It's a good thing I'm in the Indecisive SOciety because I can't make my mind up :frown:

lol you dcan handle the extra work fine

besides you can just work part time over Summer

that's like, 3 days out of 7 a week

plenty of time to work

but you have school work to do lol

unlucky
Oldspeak
I'll probably opt for a saturday job, because the eternity of work experience means I'll only be free in August in summer. Well, this calls for a debate with my brother who always makes very very good decisions :smile:

How the hell do you not have work????????

I got a list of all thet extbooks I need to buy...er...very very expensive :frown:

Ahahah

you have to pay for textbooks as well?

LOL

Unlucky :rofl:
ArchedEdge
Ahahah

you have to pay for textbooks as well?

LOL

Unlucky :rofl:

SHUTUP no waaaaaaayyyyyyy
you don't buy textbooks
GET OUT

NOW

argh

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm about to have a hissy fit.

What kind of a school do you go to maaannnn? No work, no paying....
Oldspeak
SHUTUP no waaaaaaayyyyyyy
you don't buy textbooks
GET OUT

NOW

argh

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm about to have a hissy fit.

What kind of a school do you go to maaannnn? No work, no paying....

ahahaha
we go to a school which performs worse than yours?

Sounds about right to me.

hahahha

but still

lol

how much are your textbooks?

(we might have to get textbooks eventually though, but I don't think so)
ArchedEdge
ahahaha
we go to a school which performs worse than yours?

Sounds about right to me.

hahahha

but still

lol

how much are your textbooks?

(we might have to get textbooks eventually though, but I don't think so)

ok well don't even talk about history because that's just insane. there are two necessary books which I think are like 17 pounds each, and the rest which are optional (but 'reccomended' i.e. you're gonna fail if you don't buy them) are about 8 pounds each. That alone is easily over 50 pounds. Ecnomics will be about 17 pounds in total. Maths is roughly 35 pounds. English- they haven't given details yet but that will be the same as History.

BUT, you get massive discounts on amazon, so not TOO bad, but so damn bloody flipping expensive. I'm not made out of money!!!! (perhaps I SHOULD get a job)
just buy the used ones on amazon :biggrin:
Meh, reading during summer, that sucks :p: I never had to do that because I didn't get into my sixth form until last minute, and they're not that cruel anyway.
Oldspeak
ok well don't even talk about history because that's just insane. there are two necessary books which I think are like 17 pounds each, and the rest which are optional (but 'reccomended' i.e. you're gonna fail if you don't buy them) are about 8 pounds each. That alone is easily over 50 pounds. Ecnomics will be about 17 pounds in total. Maths is roughly 35 pounds. English- they haven't given details yet but that will be the same as History.

BUT, you get massive discounts on amazon, so not TOO bad, but so damn bloody flipping expensive. I'm not made out of money!!!! (perhaps I SHOULD get a job)

hahahaha :rofl:

I'm so happy I'm a guy right now.

hahahahahhahaha :biggrin:
Oldspeak
oh yeh whatever.
go away. no wait, come back a second. with regards to the debating thing, firstly- why would you need to start a club in your school when you have one already? also, yes, I'll do most of it, but I was wondering if you could sort of suggest the idea of joint debating to whoever's in charge, and say you know the heads of debating in our school...then I'll try and do the rest. It's just last year we began joint debating because one of your sixthformers came and everyone really wanted a joint debating thing, but stupidly enough it was the end of the year and now I'm taking over.

I'm hungry :frown:

My eyeballs are fuzzing and crackling now.

We have a debate club already? :s-smilie:
What subjects are you all taking next year by the way?
Music, politics, economics and accelerated maths :smile:
Coool. What's accelerated Maths? :s-smilie:
Oh it's just our school making us do A level maths plus AS Further Maths in the space of sixth form.

I'm dropping it in U6th, so I have 4 A levels by the end...hopefully :smile:
my keyboard is rubbbaaaash
Oldspeak
YES! you do! that's why the sixthformer came to ourclub. i think your busineess studiesteacher is in charge???

Oh.

I'm drawing a blank here.

haha

oh well
ArchedEdge
Oh.

I'm drawing a blank here.

haha

oh well

how do you draw a blank? this is the time of the day where my brain slushes around in my skull.
Oldspeak
how do you draw a blank? this is the time of the day where my brain slushes around in my skull.

Uhm exams are over?

I've been drawing a blank for about a week or so now.

And I will for a couple of months more now

I don't need my brain anymore.

The only thing big on my schedule is a piano concert

which needs no brain.

pffft. :p:
I used to be indecisive, but I don't think I am anymore really.
Areontas
I used to be indecisive, but I don't think I am anymore really.

How come you're not anymore; what made you change? :p:

Quick Reply

Latest