Just got back from work

oooh enjoy your prom Neha!
Jessaay!
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Hallo my darlings

I just finished my Italian course, I'm home now. I'm so embarrassingly bad at languages
RoadWarrior
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
you really are busy!
Jessaay!
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Yup I'm starting a GCSE in it next year, I've always wanted to do a language!

I'm going to London later in the week too woooooooooooo
trance addict
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Jessaay!)

cool we do have to pick up gcse general studies after all

not sure whether i should do gcse spanish
billet-doux
Badges: 2
Report 11 years ago
trance addict do GCSE Spanish! It'll be the best thing you've ever done! Seriously, it's an amazing language
Jessaay!
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by trance addict)
cool we do have to pick up gcse general studies after all

not sure whether i should do gcse spanish
Don't take on too much I'm only doing it because I know what my workload will be like now. If you decide you're going to do it then try starting over the summer :teeth: That's what I'm doing.
trance addict
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by piece_by_piece)
trance addict do GCSE Spanish! It'll be the best thing you've ever done! Seriously, it's an amazing language
i hate spain though its a fail
RoadWarrior
Rep:
?

You can do that?!

Wooooooooo where you going?
billet-doux
Badges: 2
Report 11 years ago
i hate spain though its a fail
Spanish is spoke in many other countries too though. Es fantástico!
Jessaay!
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by RoadWarrior)
You can do that?!

Wooooooooo where you going?
Yah, my sixth form does GCSE Italian for either upper or lower sixth. They have a rather good track record, for two years nobody has got below a B and like two out of 20 people taking it have got Bs, most got A*s So I wanted to give it a go
RoadWarrior
Rep:
?
My friend is teaching himself Italian from his ipod :p: but he is a genius :rolleyes:

Why are you going to London?
Jessaay!
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Oooh yes, I'm going to a Darwinism conference at the Natural History museum, and I'm staying at Imperial Wooo. Go on Wednesday, the downside being I have a train to catch at 6:30 in the morning and I live over an hours drive from the station in Manchester

We're going on the London Eye It'll be awkward though because there is me, another girl, a boy and a teacher. I don't have a clue what to call my teacher, it feels weird calling her by her first name
RoadWarrior
Rep:
?
Why is that awkward?

Sounds like a fun trip, apart from the Darwinism conference
trance addict
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Oooh yes, I'm going to a Darwinism conference at the Natural History museum, and I'm staying at Imperial Wooo. Go on Wednesday, the downside being I have a train to catch at 6:30 in the morning and I live over an hours drive from the station in Manchester

We're going on the London Eye It'll be awkward though because there is me, another girl, a boy and a teacher. I don't have a clue what to call my teacher, it feels weird calling her by her first name
call her bob

:teeth:
Jessaay!
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I don't know the other two people that well (one started talking to me earlier and I blanked him- I'm really bad with faces then he started talking about it and I realised who it was) and then there's a teacher. We're staying for 3 days, I feel such a teacher's pet (she chose us all to go )
trance addict
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I don't know the other two people that well (one started talking to me earlier and I blanked him- I'm really bad with faces then he started talking about it and I realised who it was) and then there's a teacher. We're staying for 3 days, I feel such a teacher's pet (she chose us all to go )

wohoo teachers pet !

:teeth: nerdgasm
Jessaay!
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
call her bob

:teeth:
:teeth: That sounds a good idea. She already thinks I'm, er, eccentric. I mean I suggested that a desert mouse has fat in its tail for insulation once, and then I didn't actually know the answer so I babbled on about how it may wrap the tail round it's body for insulation. I should learn when to keep my mouth shut.
trance addict
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
:teeth: That sounds a good idea. She already thinks I'm, er, eccentric. I mean I suggested that a desert mouse has fat in its tail for insulation once, and then I didn't actually know the answer so I babbled on about how it may wrap the tail round it's body for insulation. I should learn when to keep my mouth shut.
haha i used to do that in my old school but everyone thought it was a smart idea when i was babbling on about black holes or something :| because they were so lost

:teeth: :teeth:
RoadWarrior
Rep:
?
I'm sure you'll all be good friends
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (26)
7.22%
They might tell the bully (34)
9.44%
I don't think they'd understand (55)
15.28%
It might lead to more bullying (139)
38.61%
There's nothing they could do (106)
29.44%

Watched Threads