The Indecisive Society Watch

billet-doux
Badges: 2
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by ArchedEdge)
:eek:

is it a little black dress?

The one piece of clothing ALL women should have in their wardrobe?
It is
trance addict
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Jessaay!)
You read women's magazines don't you :eek:
we always knew ed was a bit...

.....fruity
billet-doux
Report 11 years ago
Take pics :teeth:

Mine was blue and didn't fit, I had it taken in twice and even then I had to tape it to my body :p: (it was a size 12 and I'm a size 6).

http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/phot...71696_4712.jpg

See, that's me last year (the girl who realises you're supposed to open your eyes in a picture). Now you should take pics :p:
Wow, you look really pretty I will definitely take pictures for you all! I'm so excited, I just want it to be tomorrow!! I hope Neha has taken pictures for us all to see
trance addict
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Take pics :teeth:

Mine was blue and didn't fit, I had it taken in twice and even then I had to tape it to my body :p: (it was a size 12 and I'm a size 6).

http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/phot...71696_4712.jpg

See, that's me last year (the girl who realises you're supposed to open your eyes in a picture). Now you should take pics :p:
aw you should have put ur teeth like this ---> :teeth:

:teeth:
Jessaay!
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I should

I'll make sure to do that next time :p:
ArchedEdge
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Fruity?

LOL

hahahah

And no

I just watch a lot of TV

and speak to girls

I had some huge convo with some girl the other night about little black dresses

I came up with some random thing which she found hilarious:

"money is money, but a little black dress is...a gift from god"

:confused: Really that funny?
Jessaay!
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
She fancied you, it wasn't that funny :teeth:
Oldspeak
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
The prom was awesome!
There was some really severe PDA going on, but the food was nice and junky, and everything was really really fun!
Also, the teachers never came which was good.
And Jess, I had to sew my dress in too- I'm a really dodgy size because I'm a size 8 waist but a size 6 on my upper body.
Jessaay!
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Yay for you Glad you enjoyed it.

Our teachers came, my maths teacher moonwalked

I'm at college trying to do my chemistry coursework (STILL!) and I feel like I'm dying. It's never going to end :sad:
RoadWarrior
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
She fancied you, it wasn't that funny :teeth:
or there was an awkward pause, so she laughed :teeth:
RoadWarrior
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Yay for you Glad you enjoyed it.

Our teachers came, my maths teacher moonwalked

I'm at college trying to do my chemistry coursework (STILL!) and I feel like I'm dying. It's never going to end :sad:
I bet it is about 3 times as much as you need to do, but you want to make it as good as possible, so you keep on writing and you get full marks easily
trance addict
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
nottttttthing to doooooooo *poker addiction creeping in*

Oldspeak
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by trance addict)
nottttttthing to doooooooo *poker addiction creeping in*

Don't gamble :sad:
billet-doux
Report 11 years ago
Prom today Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo! Nail appointment at 2.30, makeup appointment at 3.30 and hair appointment at 5! I'm so excited
Oldspeak
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by piece_by_piece)
Prom today Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo! Nail appointment at 2.30, makeup appointment at 3.30 and hair appointment at 5! I'm so excited
Wooooo! It'll be awesome, I had a lot of fun at mine. Just dance loadss and eat loads- your feet will KILLLLL by the end but whatever...
billet-doux
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Oldspeak)
Wooooo! It'll be awesome, I had a lot of fun at mine. Just dance loadss and eat loads- your feet will KILLLLL by the end but whatever...
Proms are always fun! My shoes have really really high heels as well so I'm sure I will be dead by the end of it. I don't even know why I bought heels because I'm tall enough anyway! What time did your prom finish?
Oldspeak
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by piece_by_piece)
Proms are always fun! My shoes have really really high heels as well so I'm sure I will be dead by the end of it. I don't even know why I bought heels because I'm tall enough anyway! What time did your prom finish?
7-11.30. I think there was an after party but the plans were too hazy, and everyone was far too exhausted to go to another party anyway. The food was nice- I got addicted to the potato wedges um, there was pizza, this pastry thing, doritos, this choclatey mousse desert (and the cup for it was made out of white chocolate but everyone though it was plastic untill it started melting) BUT the potato wedges omg...
Jessaay!
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm nearly finished my chemistry coursework . The downside of it is I just got uberly distracted and decided to go shopping in town. I bought a £40 bag from Topshop :sad: Woopsies :p:

Have fun at the prom by the way
Oldspeak
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm nearly finished my chemistry coursework . The downside of it is I just got uberly distracted and decided to go shopping in town. I bought a £40 bag from Topshop :sad: Woopsies :p:

Have fun at the prom by the way

Nothing wrong with retail therapy, especially when you have chemistry *shudder* coursework.
billet-doux
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Oldspeak)
7-11.30. I think there was an after party but the plans were too hazy, and everyone was far too exhausted to go to another party anyway. The food was nice- I got addicted to the potato wedges um, there was pizza, this pastry thing, doritos, this choclatey mousse desert (and the cup for it was made out of white chocolate but everyone though it was plastic untill it started melting) BUT the potato wedges omg...
Ahh sounds yummy Ours is 7-1am! I think I'm going to die! There is no afterparty though, although we may end up in town for a bit. I hope the food at ours is nice
Thanks Jessie, we're having ours at Manchester Art Gallery! Have you ever been there? I haven't, but apparantly it's really nice?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (110)
17.92%
It's just nice to be back! (166)
27.04%
Not great so far... (221)
35.99%
I want to drop out! (117)
19.06%

Watched Threads