The Student Room Group

The Indecisive Society

Scroll to see replies

trance addict
No as in im not all caring and warm and loving etc like you need to be to become a medic or something

You need to fall in love.
Oldspeak
You need to fall in love.

what like this?

:biggrin: :teeth:
trance addict
films are ****/cant find anything id like to see
cba, where i live sucks, nothing to do unless u wanna be chavs and break a lamp post or somethin
cba
i hate people

:biggrin:

go out with friends just means go to their house, talk, eat...
hancock, wanted...
RoadWarrior
go out with friends just means go to their house, talk, eat...
hancock, wanted...

ah fair play

hancock = i hate will smith

wanted looks good but isnt it an 18?
will smith is just wow! All his films are great :smile:

internet
RoadWarrior

internet

Rated 18
Eat loads and get fat, then go to the gym and lose it all again. Eating is fun :biggrin:
RoadWarrior

internet

hitch was a bit no.
drink coffee, go crazy = my philosophy in life
Oldspeak
hitch was a bit no.

k, but i robot, i am legend, MIB...
RoadWarrior
k, but i robot, i am legend, MIB...

Is there a sequel to I, Robot? I'm pretty sure there should be because there were some unresolved issues in the first one.
Smithy will always be the Fresh Prince in my eyes...though now he's getting old :s-smilie:
yeah, fresh prince was great :frown:
I loved that program :frown:
Me too :frown:

Anyway, see you Friday guys, I'm off to bed. My train to London is at 6:30 in the morning :frown: Don't want to get up at 4 :frown: BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE :teeth:
Good luck and enjoy London!

NightBye!
haha, Jess gets up in 5 hours.
Jess is up and zombiefied, have been for over an hour actually. :frown: Not fair.

Yes my first thought was to post that on TSR :p: I was actually supposed to be checking my e-mail but I was sidetracked. :teeth:
I'm up early! No idea why, probably because I got in at 3am and had 5 hours of sleep but can't get back to sleep now. Bummed. Prom was...interesting. My feet hurt so much now, I can't even walk properly :frown:
Hi, I have work today :frown:

what d'you mean interesting? I want gossippppppppp!!!
Awww! Have fun at work :smile:
No gossip as such, just an abundance of drunk people getting off with one another and far too many public displays of affection. It was good though, as a whole! :p: The limo was very snazzy, as was the bar, but drinks were so expensive! Many people got thrown out due to being excessively drunk, but most of us managed to act sober. That's about it really! Will post pictures up when I get sent them :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest