The Indecisive Society Watch

Jessaay!
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by RoadWarrior)
It was about darwinism right? How was that fantastic :p:
They stemmed off into genetics, genetic modification, malaria, cancer, antibiotic resistance and alsorts of things Frankly yes, some talks were a little dull (there was one guy who was talking to us for 30 minutes about peas. Yes I am being serious, his job was sorting 5000 types of peas from around the world). We also went and had a meal at pizza express, went on the london eye and had a barbecue and we didn't pay a thing. Not a penny, it was all funded. And the people we met were awesome.
RoadWarrior
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
I love funding :love:

Who did you meet? Jeremy Clarkson? :p:
Jessaay!
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
No We met people from Reading, south africa, Scotland and Turkey. :p: Nobody "exciting" I'm afraid, the only remotely well known person was probably Quentin Cooper :p:

The odd thing was that the Scots were classed as International students.
RoadWarrior
Rep:
?
I have no idea who he is :p:

Did you get on with the other girl and boy and the teacher you went with?
Jessaay!
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I did They were cool. And I'm sure I've heard of him, he's some sort of BBC presenter I think :p:
Oldspeak
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Top Gear!
billet-doux
Badges: 2
Report 11 years ago
Hey guys! How are you all? Oh my god, the party last night was amazing! Although now, I have blisters on my feet from the evil heels I was wearing and probably from dancing too much
Have you all done much today? I went shopping and bought a top from Zara for only £7.95!
Oldspeak
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by piece_by_piece)
Hey guys! How are you all? Oh my god, the party last night was amazing! Although now, I have blisters on my feet from the evil heels I was wearing and probably from dancing too much
Have you all done much today? I went shopping and bought a top from Zara for only £7.95!

you mean zara sells something for under 80 pounds?
I was meant to go to a body shop party thing today, but couldn't be bothered.
Oldspeak
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
ACTUALLY: I could be bothered but we're watching narnia instead.
trance addict
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
parents are really annoying.. only 2 more years then i can bail out of this hell hole
Oldspeak
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by trance addict)
parents are really annoying.. only 2 more years then i can bail out of this hell hole

One day when you become a parent...(I think you've heard the rest before)
trance addict
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Oldspeak)
One day when you become a parent...(I think you've heard the rest before)
no mine take **** to another level you wouldn't believe..... (actually wait your asian)
billet-doux
Report 11 years ago
you mean zara sells something for under 80 pounds?
I was meant to go to a body shop party thing today, but couldn't be bothered.
Yes! They have a massive sale on and everything is £40 or less! Go go go! :p:
billet-doux
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by trance addict)
no mine take **** to another level you wouldn't believe..... (actually wait your asian)
You have to train them, then they'll be ok :p:
GemmyMonster
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Too mean to point out that my Dad is brilliant? :p:

Many hugs from me. Only I don't know the smilie's text for any and I'm too lazy to find it.
ArchedEdge
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by GemmyMonster)
Yea, I'm no superman - and some from in the show, like when Alex turns out to be a druggie, and Elliot says she was jealous (Music was Nil Lara - Fighting for my love), and when Carla finds out she's pregnant and the party after (Kutless - All of the words). Oh lord, I watch too much scrubs
Watch too much Scrubs? No such thing! It's great
My brother has them all on DVD and he seems to know almost all the lines and jokes, and he'll use them whenever he can.
"Cyber five *send!*"

And had my induction day today! was slightly boring...but met some cool people and getting excited to work tomorrow! though not so sure about till stuff

I better be getting paid for today's stuff....which I should be, apparently.
RoadWarrior
Rep:
?
(Original post by GemmyMonster)
Too mean to point out that my Dad is brilliant? :p:

Many hugs from me. Only I don't know the smilie's text for any and I'm too lazy to find it.
Yep, that's mean :p:
billet-doux
Report 11 years ago
I wanted to buy these heels today, but then I didn't because they sort of look like some other black ones I have, but these ones are open toe and a tad bit higher. They were only £25 in the sales, do you think I should have bought them? (I'm so indecisive!) I may have to go back tomorrow to buy them
Oldspeak
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by ArchedEdge)
Watch too much Scrubs? No such thing! It's great
My brother has them all on DVD and he seems to know almost all the lines and jokes, and he'll use them whenever he can.
"Cyber five *send!*"

And had my induction day today! was slightly boring...but met some cool people and getting excited to work tomorrow! though not so sure about till stuff

I better be getting paid for today's stuff....which I should be, apparently.
tell us about the cool people.

hehe Ed, my friend was saying ot me the other day how she was really annoyed that Bentalls aren't offering any more jobs, and how she'd kill the persoon who got the fashion and accessories department because that's her dream job. I then took the liberty of introducing you to her.
ArchedEdge
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
tell us about the cool people.

hehe Ed, my friend was saying ot me the other day how she was really annoyed that Bentalls aren't offering any more jobs, and how she'd kill the persoon who got the fashion and accessories department because that's her dream job. I then took the liberty of introducing you to her.
Who was your friend?

And there's another guy working there as well, starting same as me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (75)
66.96%
No I haven't decided yet (21)
18.75%
Yes but I might change my mind (16)
14.29%

Watched Threads