The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Lincoln Uni Zoology 2nd Year

Anybody already at Lincoln going into second year zoology or transferring over from another uni? I'm moving over into second year from Anglia Ruskin and I know nobody so i'm terrified and it would be nice to talk to people before I get there :smile:
Original post by Feeltheferret
Anybody already at Lincoln going into second year zoology or transferring over from another uni? I'm moving over into second year from Anglia Ruskin and I know nobody so i'm terrified and it would be nice to talk to people before I get there :smile:

Hi @Feeltheferret,

It's great to hear that you will be joining us at Lincoln. We have a friendly community here so please do not worry about your move.

We would recommend that you use our Friends for Life scheme which will allow you to meet others starting at the University this year. You can do this here: https://lincoln.ac.uk/bff

If you have any other questions about meeting people, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Natasha :smile:
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi!
This is really late but I’m also going to be hopefully transferring to lincoln for 2nd year, except I will be studying forensic science :smile: so I’m pretty much in the same boat as you.

Quick Reply

Latest