Share the Internet websites that can be used to learn Edexcel A level international? Watch

Ghassan12345
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I want to do 2 Edexcel A Levels international. I did my O'level in 2009 and have 6 passes. I got 2 B's in Maths and Physics so I am thinking to self learn those 2 and take A level exams. I found a website that have Mathematics videos. But the more will be better.

I really don't care about how many papers or tests I have to take. It's kinda confusing so I am thinking just to learn the stuff so I can pass any test right.
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
AngryRedhead
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I think mathsandphysicstutor covers IAL..
Ghassan12345
Rep:
?
(Original post by TSR Jessica)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
This is not the right place?
username4889668
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Ghassan12345)
This is not the right place?
It is! She posts the same response to threads that haven't been replied to in a couple days
Ghassan12345
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kristen1283)
It is! She posts the same response to threads that haven't been replied to in a couple days
If there is no answer than there will be no replies right.
mnot
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Ghassan12345)
I want to do 2 Edexcel A Levels international. I did my O'level in 2009 and have 6 passes. I got 2 B's in Maths and Physics so I am thinking to self learn those 2 and take A level exams. I found a website that have Mathematics videos. But the more will be better.

I really don't care about how many papers or tests I have to take. It's kinda confusing so I am thinking just to learn the stuff so I can pass any test right.
https://qualifications.pearson.com/c...aths-Spec1.pdf

This contains everything you need to know it amazing, its called the specification! 🤗
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (135)
17.74%
It's just nice to be back! (204)
26.81%
Not great so far... (273)
35.87%
I want to drop out! (149)
19.58%

Watched Threads