JH 011001
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Is anyone able to provide practice mmi Qs like in previous year? I know there is a contract which you cant disclose info on real Qs but could anyone make up their own examples? I see a lot of resources for human medicine but not vet med
username2703735
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
An animal shelter reaches full capacity and has no more room, most of the animals in it are difficult to rehome - they're old, have med conditions, unpopular breeds etc. A load of puppies need to enter the shelter as they have been taken from owners.
What would you do as the shelters vets? (assuming no other shelter will take any animals they are all full) - in a roundabout way this was asked of me twice in different interviews.

Name a time you've shown leadership

Explain a situation you've used communications skills to resolve

Many stations are simple maths based - look up nursing calculations (drug doses, drips etc) - you would be given the formulas its just can you apply it so if you're familiar thats a head start

Other stations involve descriptions - say you may have to guide another person in completing a task
JH 011001
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this. I really appreciate this 😀
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (89)
13.01%
1 (89)
13.01%
2 (88)
12.87%
18.86%
22.37%
19.88%

Watched Threads