Any idea what to do with Juul and tobacco products if I don't vape/smoke? Watch

Dodoo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello there,

through my side gig, I ended up with a lot of Juul pods and packs of cigars/cigarettes. I can't really put them to use myself and don't personally know of anyone who would want these.

I've looked into Gumtree/Letgo/etc. and they only allow the Juul device itself to be sold on their platform, but not the refill pods. Tobacco products are obviously not allowed at all.

I've also asked around in local charity shops, but they don't want them either, since there is a license issue and these products are 'undesirable'.

Anyone got any idea what else to do with the pods/packs, other then bin them?

Thanks.
Gent2324
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
depends how legal you are willing to stay
Dodoo
Rep:
?
As legal as possible given the circumstances.

Someone once suggested to go to a dodgy corner shop and make a deal, but I don't think I have the balls to do that.
Dodoo
Rep:
?
Anyone?
olafcioo
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Facebook groups, especially foreign ones - just post that u have some cigs for sell. and not sure what u could do with a juul
Dodoo
Rep:
?
Sounds great, thanks!
daniellmoisa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi. How many Juul pods do you have and where do you live? I might be interested!
Dodoo
Rep:
?
Hi, I have 28 packs of Juul pods - around 4 - 5 of each available flavor, most of them 20 mg/ml, few of the New Technology 18 mg/ml. I also have 2 device kits with USB charging dock, but the device itself can be sold online, so that's not too much of an issue. It's only the refill pods that are not allowed to be traded. I live in London.
Dodoo
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I've also got some Vype liquids and a few Logic as well.
Jang Gwangnam
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yh facebook market and Gumtree will probs help sell them online.
Dodoo
Rep:
?
Thanks for the suggestions. Gumtree sadly doesn't allow liquids to be traded but will def try Facebook Market.
Dodoo
Rep:
?
Do you know if Facebook Marketplace allows e-cigarette liquids to be traded? Can't really find any rules regarding this.
daniellmoisa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Dodoo)
Hi, I have 28 packs of Juul pods - around 4 - 5 of each available flavor, most of them 20 mg/ml, few of the New Technology 18 mg/ml. I also have 2 device kits with USB charging dock, but the device itself can be sold online, so that's not too much of an issue. It's only the refill pods that are not allowed to be traded. I live in London.
how much would you want for the mango ones only? all! and also how much would you take for all apart from the tobacco flavored ones?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (5)
9.09%
Disagree (4)
7.27%
Neither agree or disagree (16)
29.09%
Agree (19)
34.55%
Strongly Agree (11)
20%

Watched Threads