how can you tell when you really like someone? Watch

electro_girl
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
I really like this guy that I used to go out with we split up for a while, wasnt a nice split but we're friends now. hes been away at uni for the last few months and during those months i was desperate to see him and couldnt stop thinking about him and couldnt wait until he was back.

the thing is now that he is back my feelings for him are in no way as intense as they were before. i do want to see him, but am not really bothered if i dont. i know he really likes me tho. my question is what should i do? see him half heartedly and see if my feelings come back for him or not see him at all and risk him getting over me and finding someone else?

if it makes any difference in sept ill be going to uni 45 mins away from him so we could still keep seeing each other if things started up again...
Powersymphonia
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
You keep looking at them when you pass by them, you can't stop thinking about them, everything the person does is something remarkably special even if they just flick their hair around. You get butterflies if your stomach when you're around them.
Badges: 13
Report 11 years ago
What a pointless thread. You have clearly already made your mind up. Now go away.
Gemma_08
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
When I like someone, I always try to talk to them, and get their opinion.
I don't know about you, but in my opinion, I always get a funny feeling in my stomach, like a fluttering, elated feeling
Downesey
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by 73337)
What a pointless thread. You have clearly already made your mind up. Now go away.
Could you be any more of a nob? All she wants is abit of advice, or an idea of how to deal with things
kopi, ffs
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
When they make you tingle near the womb.
JustJam2006
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by electro_girl)
I really like this guy that I used to go out with we split up for a while, wasnt a nice split but we're friends now. hes been away at uni for the last few months and during those months i was desperate to see him and couldnt stop thinking about him and couldnt wait until he was back.

the thing is now that he is back my feelings for him are in no way as intense as they were before. i do want to see him, but am not really bothered if i dont. i know he really likes me tho. my question is what should i do? see him half heartedly and see if my feelings come back for him or not see him at all and risk him getting over me and finding someone else?

if it makes any difference in sept ill be going to uni 45 mins away from him so we could still keep seeing each other if things started up again...
Oh, I get it. So are you saying that you're not sure if you really like him this time around because your feelings aren't as strong as they were before? Doesn't mean you don't really like him. Just means that in the time where you didn't get to see him/be around him as much, you've coped and suppressed the feelings. Thing is though, do you actually like him, or are you just interested because you know that he really likes you? If you aren't sure, I just say go for it. What have you got to lose? Just don't get into a relationship with him for the sake of it. Take it slowly, get to know each other, see how you feel. Go with the flow. You just never know what might happen but don't lead him on if you don't think it's working.

At the risk of rambling further, good luck

MakingMoves
Badges: 0
Report 11 years ago
You have wet dreams about them

Being serious though, when they're around you're always aware of their presence. You don't just let them fade into the background with other people, you're always looking at them.
la fille danse
  • CV Helper
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
When you don't ask that question...
JustJam2006
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by la fille danse)
When you don't ask that question...
HAHA yes, I kinda agree. I guess you just know don't you? Deep deep down you just know. If you have to question it then perhaps you don't feel it.

See your point
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (86)
68.25%
No I haven't decided yet (24)
19.05%
Yes but I might change my mind (16)
12.7%

Watched Threads