The Student Room Group

Pls help me with my crush!

Hi guys, I have a long distance family friend whom I met last year and will be seeing again in a few days. We had really good chemistry on social media and would snap a lot everyday. 3 months ago I was really suprised because she blocked then unblocked me on insta and then blocked me on Snapchat.

She recently unblocked me on Snapchat just last week which I was suprised of. Overall, The problem is that I don’t know what I did wrong. I still have feelings for her and our friendship... Do you guys think I should add her again or let it all play out when I do see her soon? Tyyy
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by qryankim
Hi guys, I have a long distance family friend whom I met last year and will be seeing again in a few days. We had really good chemistry on social media and would snap a lot everyday. 3 months ago I was really suprised because she blocked then unblocked me on insta and then blocked me on Snapchat.

She recently unblocked me on Snapchat just last week which I was suprised of. Overall, The problem is that I don’t know what I did wrong. I still have feelings for her and our friendship... Do you guys think I should add her again or let it all play out when I do see her soon? Tyyy

I don't think you understand what "good chemistry" is.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending