The Student Room Group

Student Finance Login

Hi, I am trying to support my son's application but I cannot log in. The website says I've had an account in the past but I do not remember or have access to the previous mobile number or e-mail accounts. I am prompted to reset password but it fails and asks me to phone SFE tel number. This is an automated service with no option to help with login support. I am stuck...help!
Original post by JRB3000
Hi, I am trying to support my son's application but I cannot log in. The website says I've had an account in the past but I do not remember or have access to the previous mobile number or e-mail accounts. I am prompted to reset password but it fails and asks me to phone SFE tel number. This is an automated service with no option to help with login support. I am stuck...help!

Hi there,

Sorry you are having difficulty with this. You will need to call for one of our phone advisors to search for your account and reset security information. When you dial 0300 100 0607 any of the options you select will take you through to an advisor and you can state that no Customer Reference Number (CRN) is available, you can then specify to the advisor that you require account log in help.

Kind regards, Ferne

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending