University of Birmingham Official Clearing and Adjustment Thread 2019 Watch

University of Birmingham
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi everyone!

By now you'll have finished your exams and are just waiting for your results, you might be totally chilled or a bit nervous. However you're feeling, we have some helpful advice about Clearing and Adjustment.

You can find more information about Clearing and Adjustment at Birmingham here, including tips from our students, expert advice from our admissions team and information about all the courses available at Birmingham.

We have a handy video about how to prepare for Results Day below, but if you have any questions about Clearing or Adjustment in the meantime, please just get in touch here and we'll be happy to answer any questions you might have !

Rovindeep99
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Good morning,How can I apply for clearing courses after result day? I was not able to find any information or clearing phone number on the university website
xXSINGHXx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Did you get a place in clearing then?
University of Birmingham
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Rovindeep99)
Good morning,How can I apply for clearing courses after result day? I was not able to find any information or clearing phone number on the university website
Hi there, if you have been looking recently you might not have seen our hotline number as we closed for Clearing and Adjustment on the 15th August so unfortunately we're no longer able to offer any further places for 2019 entry. If you're interested in coming to Birmingham however, we're currently accepting applications for 2020 entry, you can find more information on Birmingham and our courses here. I hope that helps!
Laycity
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by University of Birmingham)
Hi there, if you have been looking recently you might not have seen our hotline number as we closed for Clearing and Adjustment on the 15th August so unfortunately we're no longer able to offer any further places for 2019 entry. If you're interested in coming to Birmingham however, we're currently accepting applications for 2020 entry, you can find more information on Birmingham and our courses here. I hope that helps!
Still loads showing on the UCAS clearing page??? Has this simply not been updated (for 5 days??)
Rovindeep99
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Laycity)
Still loads showing on the UCAS clearing page??? Has this simply not been updated (for 5 days??)
That is why I'm asking the university as I was interested in the mechatronic course
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (20)
5.99%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (195)
58.38%
No (119)
35.63%

Watched Threads