The Student Room Group

Plovdiv 2019

Contemplating whether to go through Tutelage or Medconnect as they seem to be the most reliable agency. Anyone else going through them?
Reply 1
Both good options to be honest but i ended up going through Tutelage. I feel like they had more services and a little bit competitive with their prices.
Have you sat the test already?
Reply 2
Original post by Imran96
Both good options to be honest but i ended up going through Tutelage. I feel like they had more services and a little bit competitive with their prices.
Have you sat the test already?

No i haven't sat the test yet, i'm still deciding what agency i'm going to use.
Is the entrance test hard?
Reply 3
I'm sitting it on the 2nd of September. Don't think it should be too bad to be honest! lets see how it goes!
Medical doorway is what I am using, they are so quick with replies. And have lots of resources. I also know somebody who has used them. Check out their youtube videos. And, their premium package involves hotel bookings and airport pickups.
Reply 5
I’m going through Medconnect and they’re super friendly and helpful the package I got was £1400 which is the same price as tutelage I think so depends on which one you related to best. The only reason I didnt pick tutelage was because of some dodgy reviews on tsr but I wouldn’t let that sway you
Reply 6
I’m kinda worried about the Plovdiv entrance exam and whether or not I’ll get in or not. I’ve seen somewhere that they had a lot of people apply and that not all will get it which is kinda worrying me because I’ve put all my eggs in this basket so to speak. How difficult do you guys think the exam will be 😬😬😬😬
Reply 7
Original post by N/ABU
I’m going through Medconnect and they’re super friendly and helpful the package I got was £1400 which is the same price as tutelage I think so depends on which one you related to best. The only reason I didnt pick tutelage was because of some dodgy reviews on tsr but I wouldn’t let that sway you

£1400 is expensive! i ended up paying considerably less with Tutelage
Reply 8
Original post by Imran96

My quote was less than £1.4k also! :rofl2:
Hi, is everybody legalising the documents themselves or is their agency helping them?
Original post by N/ABU
I’m kinda worried about the Plovdiv entrance exam and whether or not I’ll get in or not. I’ve seen somewhere that they had a lot of people apply and that not all will get it which is kinda worrying me because I’ve put all my eggs in this basket so to speak. How difficult do you guys think the exam will be 😬😬😬😬

I'm sure you'll be fine, the standard is kinda similar to A-levels. I think the exam will be pretty much the exact same style as the test materials that we've been given. Try not to stress to much! :smile:
Original post by Imran96

Really? How much did you pay, I paid 1200, and am having to pay extra for document legalising.
Reply 12
Original post by GoldenShade
Really? How much did you pay, I paid 1200, and am having to pay extra for document legalising.

Oh so you did end up going through Tutelage then?
I saw on the MedConnect website that there's a free package. When i called up and asked about it, they didn't really give me much information. Sounds like false advertisement to me :curious:
Original post by Imran96
Oh so you did end up going through Tutelage then?
I saw on the MedConnect website that there's a free package. When i called up and asked about it, they didn't really give me much information. Sounds like false advertisement to me :curious:

I went though Interhecs
I am really worried there seems to be a lot of applicants, I got CCC would these grades be enough

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending