SKxN
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I applied for student finance early last month but i was planning to study from home, i wanted to change that due to change of circumstances, im having to do all of the procedures again so setting up my current account, finance account etc and im worries i wont have my money coming in by the time i start uni this year
Ferne SFE
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by SKxN)
I applied for student finance early last month but i was planning to study from home, i wanted to change that due to change of circumstances, im having to do all of the procedures again so setting up my current account, finance account etc and im worries i wont have my money coming in by the time i start uni this year
Hi there,

Are you changing from part time study to full time study meaning you are starting a new student finance application?

Thanks, Ferne
SKxN
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ferne SFE)
Hi there,

Are you changing from part time study to full time study meaning you are starting a new student finance application?

Thanks, Ferne
I applied for full time but travelling from home but I'm no longer able to travel from home so I applied for accommodation, I have to change my student finance application (Which I already sent off mid last month) and current account application, I'm just worried I'm not going to be able to change my maintenance loan in time to amount I should be getting
SKxN
Rep:
?
(Original post by SKxN)
I applied for full time but travelling from home but I'm no longer able to travel from home so I applied for accommodation, I have to change my student finance application (Which I already sent off mid last month) and current account application, I'm just worried I'm not going to be able to change my maintenance loan in time to amount I should be getting
Would it be best to cancel my application and redo it?
Ferne SFE
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by SKxN)
If you are changing your living location from "living with parents" to "living elsewhere/own home" then you will not need to cancel your application as you can make the change on your original application.

The easiest way to do this is on your online account. Once you log in you would first select "expand" on your current application. You will then be able to select “change your application” followed by “university/college and course”. You will need to submit your current course details again and then change the “where you will be living in the academic year” section. If your account does not allow you to make the changes online it will direct you to a change of circumstances (CO1) form to fill in and post back to us.

The time it will take to process update will depend on our timescales going forward. These can change based on the amount of details we are working through at a current time.

Kind regards, Ferne
SKxN
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ferne SFE)
If you are changing your living location from "living with parents" to "living elsewhere/own home" then you will not need to cancel your application as you can make the change on your original application.

The easiest way to do this is on your online account. Once you log in you would first select "expand" on your current application. You will then be able to select “change your application” followed by “university/college and course”. You will need to submit your current course details again and then change the “where you will be living in the academic year” section. If your account does not allow you to make the changes online it will direct you to a change of circumstances (CO1) form to fill in and post back to us.

The time it will take to process update will depend on our timescales going forward. These can change based on the amount of details we are working through at a current time.

Kind regards, Ferne
Ok great thank you
Ferne SFE
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by SKxN)
Ok great thank you
You're welcome, let us know if you have further questions.

Kind regards, Ferne
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (115)
17.8%
It's just nice to be back! (177)
27.4%
Not great so far... (229)
35.45%
I want to drop out! (125)
19.35%

Watched Threads