The Student Room Group

2 things to complain about

I have to things to complain about as usual. The first one is about this website. I forgot my password so entered my email address into the website and it said it would send me one and i have to check my email. So i go to my email and click change password which directs me back to the site.The site then says your password has been emailed to you. So i go to my email and get my new password and then go back to the website to change it to something i like. The point it wat a waste of bloody time! I should just have to go to my email and get the password and be able to enter it instead of going backwards and forwards 10 times.

The next thing i want to complain about is limewire. For somereason limewire keeps getting blocked by nortan antivirus 360. How do i stop this from happening?
get a torrent downloader like azeurus
Reply 2
Stop forgetting your password then :p:
Reply 3
Ummm, that's illegal. *Disable Norton*
Reply 4
Loser222
I have to things to complain about as usual. The first one is about this website. I forgot my password so entered my email address into the website and it said it would send me one and i have to check my email. So i go to my email and click change password which directs me back to the site.The site then says your password has been emailed to you. So i go to my email and get my new password and then go back to the website to change it to something i like. The point it wat a waste of bloody time! I should just have to go to my email and get the password and be able to enter it instead of going backwards and forwards 10 times.
That's not a problem as such, it's more of a security feature. If it just sent an email and someone had access to your email address it would be much easier for them if it just sent one email than if it sent two.

Loser222
The next thing i want to complain about is limewire. For somereason limewire keeps getting blocked by nortan antivirus 360. How do i stop this from happening?
Buy CDs :wink: Or use Torrents, they're much better in every way. Or uninstall Norton, which isn't recommended at all unless you have another antivirus.
Reply 5
Limewire is ****. Use UTorrent.
Reply 6
Democracy

Where've you been all my life? :love:
Reply 7
Democracy

Agreed :biggrin:
Reply 8
Loser222

You fail. You don't admit to using a P2P programme unless you have 7 proxies etc etc.

You'll get a 4 o'clock knonk tomorrow :p:
Reply 9
uTorrent FTW!

(had to be said in that geeky way)
Reply 10
U cant download music off u torent
Reply 11
Click the remember me box and you won't have that problem.

Fo your other problem - stop using Limewire and download legally.
Reply 12
Loser222
U cant download music off u torent

Excuse me? What have I been doing all that time then :confused:

Latest

Trending

Trending