Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi Teesside Rep, please I have been offered Masters program and have met all conditions... my confirmation of offer details have been received and I have sent my bank statement but am yet to receive CAS for visa application...
TSR_Ollie
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

Why do I do this?

The Universities forums get a lot of questions that are unanswered. This is often because the OP's thread got missed - bumping threads gives them another lease of life and frequently results in someone seeing it and being able to respond

If you would like to help with unanswered questions check out the first part of the list here and don't forget the second part of the list here.

Or if you have questions, get in touch with Puddles the Monkey.
Teesside University
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi Teesside Rep, please I have been offered Masters program and have met all conditions... my confirmation of offer details have been received and I have sent my bank statement but am yet to receive CAS for visa application...
Hi

Please email us at [email protected]

Thanks
Neerav9091
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Even I haven't got my CAS. It's been a month and a half. I mail on this mail address daily but I never get any revert
Smileylady
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
It seems Teesside University is famous for delaying CAS, yet they kept on their website that CAS is issued within 5 days. Such a misleading information.
Last edited by Smileylady; 4 months ago
Teesside University
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hi,

Thanks for your message.

Please email [email protected] with your query and they will be able to advise.

Thanks
Kate
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Please it been six week and no admission letter yet! No mail nothing! I want to know if it is all applicant that will receive admission! I am dead worried
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Please it been six week and no admission letter yet! No mail nothing! I want to know if it is all applicant that will receive admission! I am dead worried
is this for the September 2021 intake or January 2022 intake? Please note that sometimes, UK universities cancel their intake at the last minute, so you might need to be prepared for that
TAZ6
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Submitted mandatory questionnaire and maintenance document since the 21st of October since then I've been yet to see any update on my portal.
Chizzybibs88
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
I have same time line with you, and am yet to receive my CAS. It's so frustrating.
Anonymous #4
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Teesside University)
Hi,

Thanks for your message.

Please email [email protected] with your query and they will be able to advise.

Thanks
Kate
Is this team ever replied to any query email???
Anonymous #4
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Chizzybibs88)
I have same time line with you, and am yet to receive my CAS. It's so frustrating.
They have not at least shown any courtesy regarding any email we are sending to get any information about the date
of CAS issuance for the student who got admitted for Jan 2022. So, frustrating.
Olawealth1
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
It's over 6 weeks I have uploaded STATEMENT of account(verified already) and MQ, but no CAS yet. The wait is tiring
Anonymous #4
Report 1 minute ago
(Original post by Chizzybibs88)
Same here, waiting from 25th October for the CAS. What is actually going on there, they even don't reply to our email. I am so tense now.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 minute ago
(Original post by Olawealth1)
It's over 6 weeks I have uploaded STATEMENT of account(verified already) and MQ, but no CAS yet. The wait is tiring
Irresponsible management and we are suffering.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you're applying to uni for 2022, do you know how student finance works?

Yes, I'm fully clued up (40)
11.27%
I have some idea but need to do a bit more research (135)
38.03%
I have no idea (174)
49.01%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
1.69%

Watched Threads