The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

CAS for International Student

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TAZ6
Submitted mandatory questionnaire and maintenance document since the 21st of October since then I've been yet to see any update on my portal.

Hi! Please have you received your CAS now? I am yet to receive mine and tomorrow is the deadline!
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Original post by adextino
Hi! Please have you received your CAS now? I am yet to receive mine and tomorrow is the deadline!

Hi
Have you received your CAS now
All I've read here is how frustrating it is getting CAS from Teesside - such a shame that they are quick to receive the £4k but then make no move to give applicants feedback. One minute CAS would be given in 7 days since you've passed all the checks, the next minute - there is an issue we want to resolve can you send A and B - then another person sends you another email requesting for C and D - you email them and still get no response! Unsure how the left hand isn't talking to the right hand and there are deadlines that would be missed if no one pulls their finger! Would you be refunding the £4k should the deadline be missed?Also, your inability to respond to queries, including the long wait and of course the deposit collected makes it hard for prospective students to apply to other universities - money does not grow on trees

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending