Monsur x
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I’m in yr 11 and chose business as one of my options! For people who either did or are doing now the business a level, can u tell me how ur finding it and also things ur required to do
Preferable people doing EDEXCEL or WJEC

I’m a shy person and I k u have to make decision and team work but is that what u mostly have to do in class? It it mostly communication

Lol so I can fix that before September!
Zain_Ahmed
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Sannah 21)
I’m in yr 11 and chose business as one of my options! For people who either did or are doing now the business a level, can u tell me how ur finding it and also things ur required to do
Preferable people doing EDEXCEL or WJEC

I’m a shy person and I k u have to make decision and team work but is that what u mostly have to do in class? It it mostly communication

Lol so I can fix that before September!
I am going in Y13 in sep.. Doing busines Edexcel.. It's actually easy.. We don't do teamwork the teacher just randomly points to anyone and that person will have to give the answer.. It's different in every 6th form/ college.. But it's quite easy.. You just have to learn key terms and how to write 10, 12 and 20 markers then your sorted.. I got a B in our mock exams
Monsur x
Rep:
?
(Original post by Zain_Ahmed)
I am going in Y13 in sep.. Doing busines Edexcel.. It's actually easy.. We don't do teamwork the teacher just randomly points to anyone and that person will have to give the answer.. It's different in every 6th form/ college.. But it's quite easy.. You just have to learn key terms and how to write 10, 12 and 20 markers then your sorted.. I got a B in our mock exams
Oh kl
Was was the kind of homework u would get?
Was it like go to a business and evaluate it or something?
Zain_Ahmed
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Oh kl
Was was the kind of homework u would get?
Was it like go to a business and evaluate it or something?
Naa, the homework we got for this holliday was to answer knowledge questions.. about 200 pages LOL.. I don't think we will ever get that kind of hw like u said..
Monsur x
Rep:
?
Naa, the homework we got for this holliday was to answer knowledge questions.. about 200 pages LOL.. I don't think we will ever get that kind of hw like u said..
Really wow
Kl
Thanks for ur responses
Just wanted to see how business was like!
I did it for GCSE and was so interested in it 😌
From yr 6 I wanted to be a business woman
But now I’m thinking business management or business accounting and finance
Dk...
R u planning to go through this route?
Zain_Ahmed
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Really wow
Kl
Thanks for ur responses
Just wanted to see how business was like!
I did it for GCSE and was so interested in it 😌
From yr 6 I wanted to be a business woman
But now I’m thinking business management or business accounting and finance
Dk...
R u planning to go through this route?
I never done it at GCSE so it was all new to me but I think I did well LOL.. Naa.. I might start my own business or maybe not even use business at all.. It gives really good information for a daily baisis.. So When you're older you know more about budgeting and gaps in the market
Monsur x
Rep:
?
I never done it at GCSE so it was all new to me but I think I did well LOL.. Naa.. I might start my own business or maybe not even use business at all.. It gives really good information for a daily baisis.. So When you're older you know more about budgeting and gaps in the market
Yh kl
Thanks for ur help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (97)
39.43%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (27)
10.98%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (18)
7.32%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (57)
23.17%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (30)
12.2%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (17)
6.91%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise