The Student Room Group

A Level Results

Should I check UCAS Track first or go to school and get my results first? I can't make up my mind. I could check Track and get an inkling of the grades (which obviously would not matter if I made it into my firm/insurance). Or I could go to school and collect my results to see what grades I have and in this way I would avoid the potential disappointment of not making it into my firm/insurance.

What are most people doing?
Reply 1
I want to check track (if it loads up) so I can mentally prepare myself for the walk of shame :frown:
Reply 2
I think you should definitely check track first. It means if you are in there is less stress, and if you've missed your grades you can compose yourself and maybe find some clearing courses before you go into school
Original post by smarties04
Should I check UCAS Track first or go to school and get my results first? I can't make up my mind. I could check Track and get an inkling of the grades (which obviously would not matter if I made it into my firm/insurance). Or I could go to school and collect my results to see what grades I have and in this way I would avoid the potential disappointment of not making it into my firm/insurance.

What are most people doing?

Most people check track first- that way they're somewhat prepared for the results when they go into school.

For starters, occasionally unis don't make decisions straight away on results day if you are a near miss, so you need to be prepared to call them up when you have your results.
check track at 8 am then go to school at 10...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending