What general equipment do I need for college?

Watch
XHannahR
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Alright, so I’m starting college this September and I’m wondering what sort of things I’ll be needing to buy. I’m going to be studying A-Levels in Biology, Chemistry and Physics. Any help/advice will be much appreciated. Thank you & I hope you have a nice day😊
yeahthatonethere
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
General stationary - pens, paper (refill pads are cheap and good), folder for each subject, ruler, pencil, coloured pens/highlighters if you'll use them.

Calculator is obviously a must for the Sciences and then anything you may need for revision e.g. Flashcards, blank paper. A periodic table will be amazing for chemistry too.

I did biology and chemistry out of those and honestly you don't need much different the only thing I'd highly reccomend is the periodic table ☺️
XHannahR
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by yeahthatonethere)
General stationary - pens, paper (refill pads are cheap and good), folder for each subject, ruler, pencil, coloured pens/highlighters if you'll use them.

Calculator is obviously a must for the Sciences and then anything you may need for revision e.g. Flashcards, blank paper. A periodic table will be amazing for chemistry too.

I did biology and chemistry out of those and honestly you don't need much different the only thing I'd highly reccomend is the periodic table ☺️
Thank you so much!! Okay so I’ll make sure to get myself a nice periodic table😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (121)
62.69%
I don't have everything I need (72)
37.31%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise