How do you cope with being so damn good looking? Watch

This discussion is closed.
masterofdalliance
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
No lie, I think I'm the cause for a good third of gay men in Britain. I'm just so damn handsome, it's impossible for anyone to resist. Sometimes I try and ugly myself up, wear some trashy clothes, don't wash for a week, all that jazz, but honestly, all that happens is the ladies compliment me on my new rugged look, and/or offer sponge baths.

I just can't take it sometimes, honestly.
masterofdalliance
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by francescarella)
put a bag over my head.
I tried that one time, but the light of my beauty shined through the seams and melted the hearts of millions.
DancinBallerina
Badges: 20
Report 11 years ago
Hmmm still not picture from the OP. . . .
sugar_and_spice
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by DancinBallerina)
you do realise he's probably just taking the p*** right?
masterofdalliance
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by DancinBallerina)
I can't speak for anyone else here, but I personally wouldn't put my picture up. Monitors across the UK would be broken as females momentarily become lost in their animalistic lust and try to grab me through the screen, and honestly, I don't want to be held financially responsible for that, it's just not right.
DancinBallerina
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by sugar_and_spice)
you do realise he's probably just taking the p*** right?
LMAO yes, hence why i'm taunting back with the ''picture'' comments. :rolleyes:
Laevis
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by jodie_lee)
Well, lets have a picture

And I cope very well thanks....:rolleyes:

*joking*
:love: I remember when you joined the Liverpool FC Society. I had to spend extra time vetting your application ;grin;

P.S. This thread = PHAIL.
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by masterofdalliance)
I tried that one time, but the light of my beauty shined through the seams and melted the hearts of millions.
lol
Anonymous #1
Report 11 years ago
I hope this doesn't sound too big headed...
I'd consider myself rather good looking. I manage to stay in long term relationships and never seem to be short of admirers, which I'm grateful for and I know I'm lucky.
I'd say that one of the downsides is that I've found that none of my ex's can get over me - in the past I've had one try to commit suicide, and two get seriously depressed for months over splitting up I feel really bad when they beg for me back but I'm not interested, I can't help it that I don't feel the same way anymore.
Found out last month that all three are still 'in love' with me. It's a hard position to be in when they're so wound up about it, but also feel bad when I hear so many people moaning they can't find a girl/boyfriend.
I'll shut up now.
Aconite
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Oh, I get by. Just about. Sometimes it's really hard, but I soldier on.
jodie_lee
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Laevis)
:love: I remember when you joined the Liverpool FC Society. I had to spend extra time vetting your application ;grin;
Haha
Aconite
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'd say that one of the downsides is that I've found that none of my ex's can get over me - in the past I've had one try to commit suicide, and two get seriously depressed for months over splitting up
Are you sure they weren't just suicidal and depressed because they realised they'd wasted some of their life going out with you?
masterofdalliance
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Laevis)

P.S. This thread = PHAIL.
Saying phail = UBER MEGA KAWAII FAILZORCHAN ^_^
Alex D
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
On a completely different note, I'm pretty new to this forum; how does the rep system work? How do you know when you've been repped?
Cheers
Alex
Anonymous #2
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I hope this doesn't sound too big headed...
I'd consider myself rather good looking. I manage to stay in long term relationships and never seem to be short of admirers, which I'm grateful for and I know I'm lucky.
I'd say that one of the downsides is that I've found that none of my ex's can get over me - in the past I've had one try to commit suicide, and two get seriously depressed for months over splitting up I feel really bad when they beg for me back but I'm not interested, I can't help it that I don't feel the same way anymore.
Found out last month that all three are still 'in love' with me. It's a hard position to be in when they're so wound up about it, but also feel bad when I hear so many people moaning they can't find a girl/boyfriend.
I'll shut up now.
omg are you my ex lol
This is exactly what happened he knows how good lookin he is and I just cant get over him
I also consider myself good lookin and always get plenty of attention when im out but I just miss him and it gives him the biggest ego boost ever!
angel_with_horns
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Well... who can answer this question better than me :p: (joke)

Don't look people in the eyes on the bus or else you get stalkers. Having said that my stalkers are not attractive and just disgusting, so it makes you wonder about what kind of people find you hot :p:

On a more serious note, OP this thread sucks lol
Ewan
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Its a hard life
Electric_Dreams
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Skipper)
I claw at my own face every morning in a desperate attempt to level the playing field.
:rofl:

Well first I'd wait for my balls to drop. ;yes;
(aka, get a grip)
Badges: 14
Report 11 years ago
im so good looking that i have to hang around Brad Pitt and Orlando Bloom to make myself feel average
Rock Fan
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Maybe don't brag about it so much?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (53)
25.85%
No (152)
74.15%

Watched Threads