How do you cope with being so damn good looking? Watch

This discussion is closed.
beccarr
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Is there a compliment in there somewhere?...............
feelsobohemianlikeyou
Badges: 0
Report 11 years ago
I masturbate over my own self image... that seems to do the trick
anyone else do it?
Eragon452
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by brightxburns)
That guy in your profile pic... excellent! Does he always dress like that?
He used to but sadly he's toned it down a lot recently...started wearing t shirts of all things...
Mastermind`
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Raddoun)
this thread confuses me... what's the point??
Lebanese women tend to be very good-looking. How do you cope?
Raddoun
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Yasmin2K8)
Says the one who is likely to have the biggest problem of being so good looking :p:
lol, it's not a problem... & u should be aware of that! (ur pretty)

Actuallllly, OP, it can be a problem...when i go to some areas of my home country the men are like animaaallsss, so id rather just cover up completely and not risk gettting rape.However, im not sure if that's because im good looking or its because i have a vagina...they seem to want to shag ANY walking female
Raddoun
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
lebanese women:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHVEPKFVcUw

feelsobohemianlikeyou
Report 11 years ago
i wanna have sex now, please
Skipper
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago

Actuallllly, OP, it can be a problem...when i go to some areas of my home country the men are like animaaallsss, so id rather just cover up completely and not risk gettting rape.However, im not sure if that's because im good looking or its because i have a vagina...they seem to want to shag ANY walking female
They sound far too picky!

Why does she have to be able to walk?:confused: :cool:
miiiiil
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i had a stalker once...
lucasm
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i try to dress down sometimes so i dont get noticed but i still do lol
Raddoun
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Skipper)

lol:rolleyes:
Yasmin2K8
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago

lol you hit the nail on the head then.

The only time id say it becomes an obvious problem is if your in a situation such as a extended family gathering or family friends full of older men etc and you can feel uncomfortable and again its probably cause im a woman rather than how I look
LoZEr
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i really dont know how i cope
Philbill
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Mumble90)
Man dont you hate those guys who start off really sweet not realising their good looks potential, then when they notice the attention they get from girls they become ruined, they get all bigheaded and shallow.

Poor things
It's not that. There are people who dress fashionable to get a nasty edge on people...and there are people who are just pretty that may get harrased alot and have to put on a thick skin...
The one thing I worry about is people only being friends with others for social gain...I want it to be like the old days where friends meet in the street and start hanging out...not becoming friends because the other has money etc.

Another Example:
I get snubbed sometimes for not saying much in responses like I talk simple...now these are just mrs effel from tescos...yet when I', chatting to a big Diplomat when I was selling water...he was so nice to me and we chatted alot...the same with this tv researcher...you would think they wouldnt care but they do...
I work with a few models...OK I still have problems as they arent friends and I need friends in my life..hence my other threads but anyway...I ask them if they can do a shoot for free to see if they are kind...and alot are...and they arent nasty to people less fortunate.
jam_man
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Well, I tend to smear myself in used engine oil every morning and insult every passer by.
It keeps the attention down a bit.
On the plus side I sent an image of myself to my insurance company and they refunded, compensated me and gave me 5 years free insurance cover.
Oh yeah they also insisted that it was hand delivered in cash which I thought was nice...but alas it was just another desperate attempt by several members of the insurance company.

I then woke up..............to find a young female managing director beside me.
Rozzo89
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
My look is quite different, and so I cope well as some people really like it some are not that obessed and so its good
xxx-Sarah-xxx
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I hope this doesn't sound too big headed...
I'd consider myself rather good looking. I manage to stay in long term relationships and never seem to be short of admirers, which I'm grateful for and I know I'm lucky.
I'd say that one of the downsides is that I've found that none of my ex's can get over me - in the past I've had one try to commit suicide, and two get seriously depressed for months over splitting up I feel really bad when they beg for me back but I'm not interested, I can't help it that I don't feel the same way anymore.
Found out last month that all three are still 'in love' with me. It's a hard position to be in when they're so wound up about it, but also feel bad when I hear so many people moaning they can't find a girl/boyfriend.
I'll shut up now.
u remind me of the time when i was in secondary school and there was 2 girls in particular who really liked this guy and my gosh was there a lot of arguments over this boy... those days
Invocation
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I gain weight
RightSaidJames
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
[insert masturbation joke here]
Yasmin2K8
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Skipper)

lol at your sig, second sig to make me smile today

What match was that by the way?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (10)
6.41%
They might tell the bully (17)
10.9%
I don't think they'd understand (28)
17.95%
It might lead to more bullying (58)
37.18%
There's nothing they could do (43)
27.56%

Watched Threads