Back in the dating scene, advice needed Watch

Ryouga
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
(Original post by tommmmmmmmmm)
Why has this become the modus operandi for everyone's flirting nowadays?
Maybe as its cheap and we are both shy lol, I dont like MSN myself prefer to send text messages or speak on phone but its what she wanted.
Girl♥RadioHeart
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by steelmole)
Perfect? *sigh* How fruitless. You should just take what you're given sometimes. Personally I would probably avoid the 30 year old and consider the younger 2. Make sure you keep your options open though, makes you seem more in need.

Then again if you want a relationship go for the older woman. I wouldn't worry about not being up to dating, she's probably feeling a bit like a christmas cake anyway.
Fruitless?? Yeah, I understand the "Perfect" one is a cliché nowadays but I was trying to make the point that this person seems to be pining for affection and a relationship because he's been handed 3 girls and wants to pick one for the sake of having a relationship....
Ryouga
Rep:
?
(Original post by Girl♥RadioHeart)
Fruitless?? Yeah, I understand the "Perfect" one is a cliché nowadays but I was trying to make the point that this person seems to be pining for affection and a relationship because he's been handed 3 girls and wants to pick one for the sake of having a relationship....
But im not though, I have had quite a few chances in past but these current girls(first 2 in particular) I get on really well and am attracted to more than the 3rd girl who is more like the sort of girl id just fancy, I could see myself settling down with either of the first two its my lack of experience that worries me as my exs have been hard for me to handle or more friends than girlfriends so no experience of a real relationship so not sure how to handle one(and will never be sure until I have one!)

Im not sure right now if either girl will be perfect as they are but in different ways the first is attracive, curvy, intelligent and friendly, so is second but is younger meaning we can do more things like nights out or hang about with friends compared to the first whos more into staying at home or a romantic weekend away and I want a mix of both, id be happy with either.

If I just wanted a relationship I could at any time get back with my ex as shes still asking or another girl I liked but cheated on all her boyfriends.
Girl♥RadioHeart
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
May I ask how old you are?
Ryouga
Rep:
?
francescarella
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i think you should go for the one that you most get on with and the one you find both physically attractive and emotionally interesting. at the end of the day, theres no point you going for someone just becuase they offer what you think you are supposed to want. just folow your heart and go for the girl you like most. dont just pick the one who appears the easiest.
Girl♥RadioHeart
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Ok, well if you're 24, that may explain why you want to settle down with someone, I understand... but still.... you shouldn't go with one for the sake of it, no matter how much you like them you need to "love" them...
Keoje
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
If I were you Ryouga I wouldn't date any of those girls you've mentioned. Why? Because your having to choose which one. If you choose one of them your just doing it for the sake of of a relationship.

When you find a girl that you "click" with, then that's when I suggest you date her.

You'll most likely ignore what I'm saying because this isn't what you want to hear.
Girl♥RadioHeart
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Keoje)
If I were you Ryouga I wouldn't date any of those girls you've mentioned. Why? Because your having to choose which one. If you choose one of them your just doing it for the sake of of a relationship.

When you find a girl that you "click" with, then that's when I suggest you date her.

You'll most likely ignore what I'm saying because this isn't what you want to hear.
100% AGREE (:
Ryouga
Rep:
?
(Original post by Keoje)

When in fact thats what you want to hear? Just because I have a choice im doing it for the sake of a relationship which isnt true, the reason why im confused is my heart and heads saying something different, I like the 30 year old and shes perfect for me for what I want but I like the 21 year old as she makes me laugh more so not sure to go for something that is wha tI want but may be boring or a more fun telationship that may not last(her being young and all)

So its fun or sense lol

Or in another way the 21 year old is what I want short term i.e to be young and have a laugh but the 30 year old is what I want long term, the young one is the one id fancy on a night out and the older one I wouldnt go near

I want a honeymoon period in a relationship and throughout where either can be spontanious.

But the real problem is I dont know either in great detail so cant judge and theres no way to find out without dating them.
Cupid Stunt
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Oh ok, someone not as overconfident as me...You then go on to call yourself insecure???

You're an idiot for
1) Thinking of these women for the reasons you listed.
2) Coming on a forum to get other peoples decisions when they haven't met any of these people.

I mean, I can't even believe you're serious?? People like you need your head checked! I'm 100% serious, you need a decent talking...

Idiot!!

Don't give this guy any advice or recomendations because he'll probably propose to one of them in a few days time. You are MENTAL IN THE HEAD!
Ryouga
Rep:
?
(Original post by Cupid Stunt)
Oh ok, someone not as overconfident as me...You then go on to call yourself insecure???

You're an idiot for
1) Thinking of these women for the reasons you listed.
2) Coming on a forum to get other peoples decisions when they haven't met any of these people.

I mean, I can't even believe you're serious?? People like you need your head checked! I'm 100% serious, you need a decent talking...

Idiot!!

Don't give this guy any advice or recomendations because he'll probably propose to one of them in a few days time. You are MENTAL IN THE HEAD!
Lol you are funny.
Cupid Stunt
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Ryouga)
Lol you are funny.
Yea so are you, must be one of the reasons your "Back in the dating scene" :rofl:
Ryouga
Rep:
?
(Original post by Cupid Stunt)
Yea so are you, must be one of the reasons your "Back in the dating scene" :rofl:
Thats right I am a barrell of laughs!
steelmole
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Girl♥RadioHeart)
I understand the point you are making, but I just don't see what's wrong with settling like this.
Girl♥RadioHeart
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by steelmole)
I understand the point you are making, but I just don't see what's wrong with settling like this.

Yeah, I can understand your point and agree that if he wants to settle down he can and should. I was just saying that maybe, imo, he should wait until he doesn't have to decide between 3 people... the fact he's having to pick would suggest that it's rushed...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (94)
24.54%
No (289)
75.46%

Watched Threads