Report Thread starter 11 years ago
asd
LaurenFah
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Hope all your stuff survives

I once left the bath running, for like 2 hours. Thankfully didn't cause much damage.
xJessx
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I dropped my laptop which my mum saved up for months for. Jsut before the exams aswell but at least I got it back yesterday AND it's a million times quicker. Last time, it took literally almost half an hour for the main screen to load but now it does it in a few seconds.
Jesska xD
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Just hope its not water damaged... :rolleyes:
Talon
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Dont worry about being un-pc. We dont care for the PC-carebears here.

But no, I havent done enything like that recently...
Clefeen
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Bad news mate. Hope you can get it sorted.
dan
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by stryker101)
edit: yeah thats quite an un-pc title sorry
that was quite an un-pc act as well

why all the technology hate? :'(
francescarella
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i sat on my laptop and cracked the screen haha. yeah my dad wasnt too pleased...

other than that ive left my straighteners on overnight and all day whn ive gone out or whataver. done that a quite a few time actually lol.

and a couple of christmases ago i left a candle lit on the dining table over night and in the morning it hadmelted thru the glass in was in, cracked thru and was melting in pool of wax on the table cloth. if i'd left it any longer it would have burned right thru and set the cloth alight! whoops.
Lizbut
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Yeah I left the bath running :rolleyes: The water was coming through the roof...oops.

I knocked a glass of water all over a phone and a computer keyboard at work, as well as breaking my pen so all the ink leaked eeeverywhereee. I had to get deodorant and spray it directly on the ink for it to come off, with my boss telling me that I'd "BETTER CLEAN IT ALL UP RIGHT NOW, ELIZABETH, IF YOU WANT TO EVEN CONSIDER KEEPING YOUR JOB".
upturnedpalms
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Hope your stuff's okay If it helps, my friend once dropped her phone in a puddle and left it in the oven for a bit, and it was good as new. Then again, she also tipped water all over her iPod and it was damaged irreversibly

I once went out to a friend's house for the evening, when everyone else in the house had gone out for a meal. I got a very irate phone call on my mobile at about 11PM saying I'd left the front door open all night... oops I swear to this day I closed it, but apparently not.
my:favorite:things...
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by francescarella)

and a couple of christmases ago i left a candle lit on the dining table over night and in the morning it hadmelted thru the glass in was in, cracked thru and was melting in pool of wax on the table cloth. if i'd left it any longer it would have burned right thru and set the cloth alight! whoops.
I did that on holiday once, left 3 tealights on a plastic table and they all sank through! oops :p:

The holiday rep said it happened every week so they had a stockpile of tables!
Danielle1880
Report 11 years ago
I'm always doing ******ed things.

When I was little, every time we'd go to a restaurant my hair would catch on fire. It was pretty long and I was really hyper so probably kept moving around and must of swung it into a candle or something. Eventually my mum stopped caring, she'd just look at me, shake her head and be like what a ****** :rolleyes:

Otherwise I threw my iPod away a few days ago. I had been out shopping and left it in the one bag, which I threw away. And yet I still claim to be a genius.
jonskibeat
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by stryker101)
woow i always imagined what would happen if i were to just walk away.

you cant write 're. ****' on here?? i was using it in the french meaning.... clearly :ninja:
ok its the french for being 'late'
Wait - you're joking, right?

Let me try.

******ed.
tardy
re****

OK - post preview shows some problems here too. Let's try character substitution

retαrded
retαrd

Ah, that works! Charmap is your key to the English language! I'll PM a mod to tell them about it - I can't see the part of the word that's setting it off.

Let's try Scunthorpe. < edit - no, that works fine. Weird, huh?!
The Black Chuck Norris
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
so we can call people s****horpes
The Black Chuck Norris
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
No we can't
Spotty Dog
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I dropped my phone in some weird quick-mud stuff once. It was fine.

Old phones used to work FOREVER.
lilac!!
Badges: 15
Report 11 years ago
;console; keep drying
Danielle1990
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i spilt a whole hot cup of coffee onto my laptop and the keys wouldnt move they were stuck... so i had to get it taken into a shop and cleaned/ fixed professionally.. my bad. was surprised it didnt mess up the laptop more tho, like it was working fine.. except the keys.. could have been a lot worse.. pheeew!
PaulRevere
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Yeah, I spilt Vodka-Red Bull on my brand new laptop. I was rather inebriated at the time so didn't take much notice of the fact that it shut down right afterwards. Started it up in the morning, the hard drive started singing and then it died. Bad times.
Clarence
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I stood on my glasses.

Bad times.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (74)
24.03%
No (234)
75.97%

Watched Threads