Think im getting old!!!! Watch

candy x
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
i'v always loved going to clubs and having a good dance..... id not been out in ages, probably about 10 months (due to work hours and having to do a dissertation). any way we went out last night to one of the local clubs and i seriously felt SO old!!!

im 22 and i felt like i was surrounded by a load of 16 year olds!!!!! come 1o'clock i was ready for a cup of tea and my bed!!!!!!!

is this the begining of the end of my youth????!!!!!!!
DoMakeSayThink
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Yep. You might as well start organising that dinner party for your silver wedding anniversary.

[In the real world: YOUR TWENTY-TWO. You were probably at a rubbish club, and tired. I can say, emphatically, that you are not old]
Ryouga
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Lol wait till you are 24/25 and are surrounded by 16-19 year olds who think you are I quote "ancient" and have nothing in common with them lol.
stimmo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I think somebody needs more alcohol.
Bateman
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
listen grandma, what are you doing up at 1am?!
mc_hamster
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Of course it's not, you're only 22.
I don't know what it is but people these days think they're old when they hit 20, it really annoys me.
Make a similar thread when you're 70 then I might be more inclined to say yes.
candy x
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
(Original post by mc_hamster)
Of course it's not, you're only 22.
I don't know what it is but people these days think they're old when they hit 20, it really annoys me.
Make a similar thread when you're 70 then I might be more inclined to say yes.
lol... if im still going to Jaks when im 70 i will be jolly impressed with myself!!!!
Rainbow_1985
Report 11 years ago
haha you should definitly come to Sweden..most of the clubs and bars don't let any one under 21 to get in..

I turn in 23 in a month..time for anti wrinkle cream ?
inksplodge
  • CV Helper
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Maybe you should look for a different club :p: I don't do clubs myself but most people here complain about how many 15-16 year olds are in the local ones... Not so much in the ones elsewhere. :p:
Annie72
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
How do you think I feel ?. I"m in my thirties so most of the youngsters that frequent such places are young enough to be my kids, lmao.Age is just a number and at 22 I"d say you are far from old.
beccaarr
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I feel old going to one of the clubs in my town, and I'm only 19! Its mainly because its full of first year college kids at the moment who like screaming at the top of their lungs and throwing up everywhere.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (114)
66.28%
No I haven't decided yet (35)
20.35%
Yes but I might change my mind (23)
13.37%

Watched Threads