The Student Room Group

Every day stockings

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tartan Lass
Hi Londonmyst I hope you are well.
Seems an unbelievable place that you work in.
I like your style though, throw it back at them, I wish I was as quick and as clever as you.
Now I can see why you wont wear your white stockings to work lol.
Omg I've just thought what would happen to you if they new you wore stockings, you would probably never get out of the building alive.

That's why the security guard keeps a huge german shepherd guard dog.
Whenever the creeps are too enthusiastic in the morning, I bring him up for lunch and watch them all scurry out. :biggrin:
Original post by londonmyst
Whenever the creeps are too enthusiastic in the morning, I bring him up for lunch and watch them all scurry out. :biggrin:

Oh I do love your sense of humour.
I need the job too much.
Half the guys on the divorce & mediation teams consider unwanted touching a perk of the job, with creepy perv comments a form of entertainment.
Some view it as dirty banter, others are trying their luck for a ons or just out to cause public humiliation to female staff.

One of the worst is the senior partner, a vicious groper with a never ending supply of sordid comments for all junior employees and some senior ones.
Foul bully as well as a creep.
Best way of dealing with him is to pretend not to be negatively affected by anything and turn his pervy remarks back on him.

A while ago he tried humiliating me in front of a divorce client making comments about the reason he can't see my cleavage- I nodded along and loudly agreed that his definitely is a lot bigger than mine. :tongue:
Client loved the joke and offered to recommend him to a gynaecomastia cosmetic surgeon so he can look like "a real man".

This is so bad- no one should have to put up with behaviour like this in the workplace. I hope you find another job soon. At least you're making an attempt to get back at these creeps.

I suppose a big german shepherd definitely helps the situation. If I worked with people like this I'd want a big, aggressive looking dog as well. I feel lucky that most of the places I've worked have had a fairly even gender balance so haven't had the problem with such a sexist environment. I really don't like to think what guys like this would do & say to me. They sound like the type who'd see me dressed the way I do & assume from this that I'm asking for this sort of treatment.
I want to buy some good quality opaque stockings for the winter.
Seems to be alot on the market.
Can anybody point me in the right direction, as to which would be the best brand to go for, and which online hosiery company to use.
Thankyou.
Omg. I hope not, unless my memory is getting really bad.
Omg. I hope not, unless my memory is getting really bad.

Hi Bex94.
I definitely did not post this last week.
Why did you ask?
Are you able to offer some advice?
Okay then. Fair enough.
But I can certainly assure you it was not me.
Hi Londonmyst.
I see from this thread that you wear Christian dior stockings.
I recently ordered some on line having never worn the brand before.
I am worried that I might have spent my money without doing any research.
Would you be able to help and advise me. I know you said they are good quality.Roughly how many wears do you get to a pair ? Do they look good on the legs?
They have been bought for work purposes so will need to be robust as I am on my feet alot during the day.
Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.
If you would rather you can pm me.
Thankyou.

Thankyou.

I wonder if you would be good enough to look at the thread and come back to me with some help and advice

I've recently bought a couple of pairs of there genuine silk stockings .
They are not cheap, but well worth it.
Looks and feel really good.
However on a cautious note , be very careful when Putting them on and taking them off ad they are very delicate.

Quick Reply

Latest