Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
What exactly are noob gains? And did I miss out on them for my first 2 years of lifting? I wasn't serious about lifting and I didn't know anything about the nutrition side and only now realized I didn't have enough protein and other macros and gained a lot of fat since.

So if I eat enough protein now do you think I will gain muscle and reduce fat at the same time? That is noob gains, right?
Anonymous #1
What should I do now? As I have a lot of body fat but arms and legs are still quite skinny. With a big stomach and fat on the chest. Guess I'm skinny fat? as I look normal with clothes on.
I was in a caloric surplus the whole time as that's what I read and heard everywhere on the internet to get bigger.
Anonymous #1
Protein was the only thing that I was lacking. I believe all my other macros were pretty high and my training was consistent with a 5x5 stronglifts workout for about 6 months then changed as I didn't like squatting 3 times a week and did an upper/lower split 4 times a week and stuck too it.
Barely gained any muscle, just fat ffs i was stupid.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (35)
25.18%
No (104)
74.82%

Watched Threads